IGNORED

Beckford

Those who think it's good value, why don't we sell Arteta for 3 million, or perhaps Cahill for a fiver? Perhaps we can throw in Jags for 4 or 5 mill and Baines, as long as we get a profit, huh?

ALL our players were bought cheap other than Fellaini and Bilyaletdinov and possibly Yak.

Take the 4m for Beckford, and then go out and buy a striker with it. You couldn't even buy him back for 4m. He's not on big wages either.

The thing is the others are better players so worth more, its a game of opinions you rate Beckford at x mill, I rate him at 4.5 mill as does Sven and as does Moyes.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is the others are better players so worth more, its a game of opinions you rate Beckford at x mill, I rate him at 4.5 mill as does Sven and as does Moyes.

If Sven rated him at 4m he wouldn't offer 4m, would he?

Everybody wants a bargain. Nobody pays market value.

For me no great loss, good buisness really as we got him for squat!! Not a bad player if played as one of two upfront, but as all who have watched Moyes and Everton will know there aint a bloody chance of that happening!!! So may as well take the cash, which talksport reckon is 4-4.5 milion.

I'd have liked to have seen him stay and be given more games this season. Then again maybe this was the plan from the word go we take him on for free get some cover when needed and he gets to have a go at putting himself in the shop window?

We all know he's no world beater but he was keen and has goals in him and made for a good squad player, Oh well no great loss & we've made a few bob and I wish the lad all the best.

Edited by EFC-Paul

Are people really that bothered or just want to moan no matter what happens, he seemed to miss more than he hit for me last year and although I thought he would 'come on' this year, I wasnt that convinced

I reckon he's one of the best natural strikers in the game.

Yes - I'm bothered.

Put him in United he would bag 40 goals a season.