IGNORED

We need help.

Bill

That's right, Bill, spot on.

Ha Ha wiping peoples arses, you cant even wipe your own,

If you read these posts properly its not about starting a thread, its about the "speaking to the enemy" at the start each thread. Even when asking for Volunteers you never put your name forward , in fact you dont offer anything to improve or make this forum a better one.

People shoulden't be forced to do a 'Speaking to the Enemy' if they don't want to. For example, I signed up to this forum to discuss topics related to Everton and that is what I have been doing. I have college work most nights and the little time I do have away from college I spend it on other things, I'll admit that I am on here a lot (because I do enjoy it) but I felt that if I put my name down for a game I woulden't be able to do it to the best of my ability or at all considering my commitments to other things. That in my opinion isn't fair on the forum as it's making broken promises.

I take off my hat for those people that do the 'Speaking to the Enemy' because it helps the forum and it's good to see people taking their own time to do these things - like I said though, it's optional and should remain that way. Nobody should be forced into doing an 'Enemy' thread.

I also think it's a bit harsh critisising Romey for not doing much on the forum. Like he said he's a moderator and does a good job of it and posts after each match a well detailed analysis which I find always interesting to read. If you're going to make a list of members that do fuck all around he would be nowhere near the top.

I know, I just felt that with people talking about there being a lack of 'Enemy' threads I would make it public as to why I wasn't doing them so that in future people woulden't get on my back about them. I aim to be a good, respected member on ToffeeTalk and if I could do the threads I would.

With regards to the mods leading by example I totally agree with you, I wanted to point out however that I believe Romey does lead by example by being a good moderator and posting top notch match-day reviews.

Ha Ha wiping peoples arses, you cant even wipe your own,

If you read these posts properly its not about starting a thread, its about the "speaking to the enemy" at the start each thread. Even when asking for Volunteers you never put your name forward , in fact you dont offer anything to improve or make this forum a better one.

I don't volunteer in the speaking to the enemy because I have absolutely no interest in it, I don't care what other fans think about playing us, so I'm not going to do something that my heart won't be in. I rarely take any notice of the matchday threads (unless there's injury news) until after the game, I don't even read the speaking with the enemy when it's posted. It's not my thing, it doesn't interest me. If you don't like that then that's your problem, not mine.

Just one final post from me because i've let everybody know what i think and how i feel.

I don't volunteer in the speaking to the enemy because I have absolutely no interest in it, I don't care what other fans think about playing us, so I'm not going to do something that my heart won't be in. I rarely take any notice of the matchday threads (unless there's injury news) until after the game, I don't even read the speaking with the enemy when it's posted. It's not my thing, it doesn't interest me. If you don't like that then that's your problem, not mine.

From your own mouth, you only read or write what interests you, not bothered about the other members, and you have no intention of trying to make it a better forum. So in general your not likely to do much in the future either just sit on your throne glorifying in your status.

Just one final post from me because i've let everybody know what i think and how i feel.

From your own mouth, you only read or write what interests you, not bothered about the other members, and you have no intention of trying to make it a better forum. So in general your not likely to do much in the future either just sit on your throne glorifying in your status.

Other fans being the opposition fans, i.e. I don't care what fans of other clubs think about playing us.

Clear? Good.

Our members are "other fans", but your so self centred, and so far up your own arse you cant see that.

PS..... dont forget how much you arse licked your way into getting the moderators position in the 1st place, the other admin and mods knew fook all about it, we didnt even know who the fook you were, you'd only been on the forum for a few months and you definately would not have been our choice.

Edited by Bill

Our members are "other fans", but your so self centred, and so far up your own arse you cant see that.

PS..... dont forget how much you arse licked your way into getting the moderators position in the 1st place, the other admin and mods knew fook all about it, we didnt even know who the fook you were, you'd only been on the forum for a few months and you definately was not our choice.

You should be a politician twisting things. I think I would be the best person to explain what I meant and by other fans I definitely meant fans of other clubs. But you go on with your own agenda.

And your PS - cool story. Something else I don't care about.

What happened to your last post being your last? I was SO looking forward to getting a break from your grumpiness.

I'm sure the rest of our members would just watch One Foot In The Grave if they wanted to see Victor Meldrew at work so I'm done with talking about this here, if you'd like to continue then PM me.

So there's not much chance of me seeing one from Louis, Steve, or Mark then. rolleyes.gif

I tried, but I couldnt find a QPR fan in Barbados, St Kitts, St Lucia, Peurto Rico, St Marten or St Thomas, and the wi-fi was just too difficult to connect after a few Malibu's.

i think it was Steve that said we could do it all between us mods and Admins, the reply was 5 or 6 games each and we can sort it out, I haven't seen one from any of them.

I did one, and I tried really hard. Cant believe no one noticed, Bolton I think.

Seen all this what people do and dont do before.

Some of us have other things in life away from TT that stops us putting ten hours a day in. My employer pays me for that sort of time, keeps the lights on and the internet running so i can log onto TT when i'm not busy earning a living.

Edited by StevO

....I couldnt find a QPR fan in Barbados, St Kitts, St Lucia, Peurto Rico, St Marten or St Thomas, and the wi-fi was just too difficult to connect after a few Malibu's.

That's shit mate.....what a miserable time you must have hadsad.png .

My deepest sympathy....next time someone offers you a holiday like that I'll stand in for you so you can avoid such hardship....that's the kind of guy I amcool.png .

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm not sure that this thread is still open and read, but if you do read it and need any help on this season's Reading matches, I'm more than willing to lend a hand as best I can. I'm a mod on "Royals Rendezvous", and we'll probably come to you with a max half dozen questions come November! Fans of other clubs are quite important to us, and we even have a 'Rivals, but Friends' special part of the site where registering to post is not even needed (just ask for sociable language!).

Hope you don't mind me giving a link: www.royalsrendezvous.co.uk

Cheers,

daib0

• 7 months later...

Maybe keep it sticky but keep it updated more often, I'm sure this thread serves a good purpose for when the Admin/Mods need help with the forum.

It was regarding asking other fans questions before each match, that nobody does any more. dont%20know.gif

It has nothing to do with the forum needing help mate.

People shoulden't be forced to do a 'Speaking to the Enemy' if they don't want to. For example, I signed up to this forum to discuss topics related to Everton and that is what I have been doing. I have college work most nights and the little time I do have away from college I spend it on other things, I'll admit that I am on here a lot (because I do enjoy it) but I felt that if I put my name down for a game I woulden't be able to do it to the best of my ability or at all considering my commitments to other things. That in my opinion isn't fair on the forum as it's making broken promises.

I take off my hat for those people that do the 'Speaking to the Enemy' because it helps the forum and it's good to see people taking their own time to do these things - like I said though, it's optional and should remain that way. Nobody should be forced into doing an 'Enemy' thread.

I also think it's a bit harsh critisising Romey for not doing much on the forum. Like he said he's a moderator and does a good job of it and posts after each match a well detailed analysis which I find always interesting to read. If you're going to make a list of members that do fuck all around he would be nowhere near the top.

I know, I just felt that with people talking about there being a lack of 'Enemy' threads I would make it public as to why I wasn't doing them so that in future people woulden't get on my back about them. I aim to be a good, respected member on ToffeeTalk and if I could do the threads I would.

With regards to the mods leading by example I totally agree with you, I wanted to point out however that I believe Romey does lead by example by being a good moderator and posting top notch match-day reviews.

Not much help mate, were you ? doh.gif