IGNORED

Ross Barkley

Ross is a shit bag like Stones, but worse as he's meant to be a blue and owes the club a lot more. At least Lukaku had the decency to be honest to the fans and signed a contract so we'd get top whack.

Stones kept his gob shut prior to the transfer... that he deserved respect for.

Same goes for Ross....

maybe you prefer players to pipe up about leaving when they have 4 years remaining on their deal - in the middle of a season which causes all sorts of shit for the manager to deal with.

Me personally? I don't.

What contract did lukaku sign? He was on a 5 year deal that he signed 3 years ago. Of which he started spouting about leaving almost immediately.

Edited by Hafnia

Do you think 'the more to it' might be his personal life?

When he got punched in that CCTV leak, there was a Scouse bloke on Facebook, can't remember his name, not long out of prison for dealing and all that shit. He'd previously had a run in with Barkley too. He blasted Barkley for the way he acts around the city, and plenty of people...i mean plenty (this guy has plenty of followers, kind a like one of these who has used social media and his convictions to raise his profile)...commented on his lifestyle choice away from football.

I've said it for a long time now, I don't think our Ross is as clean cut as we think.

Social media for you.

Ross like many young footballers probably doesn't give a toss who he's chatting up... he's been used to getting his leg over as and when he wants... like it or not - the girls that tend to like footballers tend to like the naughty boys too. Glamour. Always been that way.

Joleon lescott had a bad knee injury for messing with the wrong mans girlfriend.

Play with fire - get burned.

I think he wants to get away because he gets far too much shit and he's well aware he's down the pecking order.

He will end up at somewhere like Newcastle.

Stones kept his gob shut prior to the transfer... that he deserved respect for.

Same goes for Ross....

maybe you prefer players to pipe up about leaving when they have 4 years remaining on their deal - in the middle of a season which causes all sorts of shit for the manager to deal with.

Me personally? I don't.

What contract did lukaku sign? He was on a 5 year deal that he signed 3 years ago. Of which he started spouting about leaving almost immediately.

Lukaku could have not said anything, not signed anything and left on the cheap. Instead signed and he banged on about how he wanted champions league. We never got champions league, he'd played well enough not to begrudge a move. A lot more class than them two snakes who hadn't paid Everton back at all for putting them on the map.

Lukaku could have not said anything, not signed anything and left on the cheap. Instead signed and he banged on about how he wanted champions league. We never got champions league, he'd played well enough not to begrudge a move. A lot more class than them two snakes who hadn't paid Everton back at all for putting them on the map.

Talking complete and utter garbage mate.

First off - the only contract lukaku signed with us was the one at the end of his loan where we were the only club to offer Chelsea the asking price. We gave him a 5 year deal that guaranteed him near £20m which essentially set him up for life even if he got injured and career ended.

ONE YEAR into his 5 year deal he was intimating for a move away - an act he repeated every year for the next 3 years when away on international duty.

"Lukaku could have not said anything" .... is that a joke?.... the prick never shut up about leaving us even when he had years left. We offered him a new deal last year worth £125k a week.... I think the fact that he never signed a deal that was a 75% increase on his current deal with 2 years remaining kinda said "sell me or you will lose money"... did you think he might have just hoped the club wouldn't notice he hadn't signed?

Fact is.... barkley was only offered his new contract in April. 1 year before his current contract ends... having seen darron gibson get an extension before his sake must have pissed him off.

Fact is.... the club supposedly value Barkley as a £50m player.... he hasn't been treated like one. Otherwise he would have been offered more and sooner.

Edited by Hafnia

First off - the only contract lukaku signed with us was the one at the end of his loan where we were the only club to offer Chelsea the asking price. We gave him a 5 year deal that guaranteed him near £20m which essentially set him up for life even if he got injured and career ended.

ONE YEAR into his 5 year deal he was intimating for a move away - an act he repeated every year for the next 3 years when away on international duty.

"Lukaku could have not said anything" .... is that a joke?.... the prick never shut up about leaving us even when he had years left. We offered him a new deal last year worth £125k a week.... I think the fact that he never signed a deal that was a 75% increase on his current deal with 2 years remaining kinda said "sell me or you will lose money"... did you think he might have just hoped the club wouldn't notice he hadn't signed?

Fact is.... barkley was only offered his new contract in April. 1 year before his current contract ends... having seen darron gibson get an extension before his sake must have pissed him off.

Fact is.... the club supposedly value Barkley as a £50m player.... he hasn't been treated like one. Otherwise he would have been offered more and sooner.

You're making stuff up again. West Ham confirmed they put the price up for us. Rumoured he could have went Juve. Not gonna bother trawling through the rest of your post.

How do you know how much he was offered?

It could be that his agent mentioned early on how much he wanted...it made the club bork, hence it took so long to actually officially offer a contract? The 2 values might have been way off...but we don't know, do we?

Fact is...you can't say it's a fact unless you actually know what he was offered and/or demanded.

But I do think he has been poorly advised. He doesn't seem to have a well known agent...off I go to Google!!!

You're making stuff up again. West Ham confirmed they put the price up for us. Rumoured he could have went Juve. Not gonna bother trawling through the rest of your post.

Not reading? I dont think you do read Pete... that's the problem.

Juve did not bid for lukaku. We did and he had to sign for us. He spent the closing months of his loan telling the press he would only sign for us if we qualified for champions league. He then had a shit world cup and we were the only club who met Chelsea valuation.

That's a fact.

As for you calling lukakus behaviour as being so e sort of example for stones and barkley? Do me a fuckin favour.

If Everton fans want to play the "he's one of us" card again st Barkley then maybe they should have thought of him as one of us when screaming "Barkley your fucking shit!" When he makes a 5 yard pass at goodison.

he was offered 100k a week, spurs have said they will not pay him that, hence the impasse. so currently the offer we gave is the best. your argument is null.

Ok. So you've done as predicted and posted a couple of newspaper articles. The same papers that link us to every player for every price. That linked god knows how many managers with us once Martinez was gone.

How do you know that the club actually offered him £100k, £200k, £50k etc etc? Just by what the papers say?

This is my point entirely. Not just with you. With all of us. We take this stuff as being concrete...yet also know how much shit is spoken in the media.

How do you know how much he was offered?

It could be that his agent mentioned early on how much he wanted...it made the club bork, hence it took so long to actually officially offer a contract? The 2 values might have been way off...but we don't know, do we?

Fact is...you can't say it's a fact unless you actually know what he was offered and/or demanded.

But I do think he has been poorly advised. He doesn't seem to have a well known agent...off I go to Google!!!

£100k a week was the widely reported offer... it may have been £200k or £75k.... it doesn't matter. The fact is he was offered the contra t in April after koeman publicslly challenging him to earn a new offer when Darron gibson had been given one and lukaku already offered his alleged £125k a week.

£100k a week was the widely reported offer... it may have been £200k or £75k.... it doesn't matter. The fact is he was offered the contra t in April after koeman publicslly challenging him to earn a new offer when Darron gibson had been given one and lukaku already offered his alleged £125k a week.

Gibson got his contract before Koeman even arrived hadn't he? And Lukaku had earned that offer, so there was no need to challenge him to earn it.

Ross got 2900 premier league minutes last season. That makes 32 full time matches out of 38. Clearly shows that the manager trust him. I don't know why the contract offer came so late, but it came eventually and he rejected it. From what we know for sure, I don't think we have reasons to blame Koeman for anything.

Ok. So you've done as predicted and posted a couple of newspaper articles. The same papers that link us to every player for every price. That linked god knows how many managers with us once Martinez was gone.

How do you know that the club actually offered him £100k, £200k, £50k etc etc? Just by what the papers say?

This is my point entirely. Not just with you. With all of us. We take this stuff as being concrete...yet also know how much shit is spoken in the media.

it's not a transfer rumour, those i don't take stock in. it's a legitimate story, ross turned us down on the contract. someone else posted his current rate which is 80k, 100k would be inline. also the club could have leaked it, his agent could have leaked it (thinking he was worth more).

also same papers saying agent is demanding 120k from spurs. well if he turned down 100k and wants 120k, makes sense. i dont' think the article is made up.

Edited by markjazzbassist

His current rate is about 50k actually. But Schneiderlin is on 120k, Bolasie 75k. I think it is quite reasonable to suppose that they have offered him something in the range of 80-100k. If he wanted more than that I'm pretty sure they could get to agreement. We're about to sign Sigurdsson for about 50m ffs, and lose Barkley for 20k a week? It sounds stupid.

Edited by Haiku

Gibson's contract was about to run out. The club had no manager. Some clever so and so decided to give him a new 2 year deal...maybe so not to allow anyone to leave that the new manager might want.

At that time Barkley had 2 years left to go.

I don't see how it has any connection to the topic in hand.

Gibson got his contract before Koeman even arrived hadn't he? And Lukaku had earned that offer, so there was no need to challenge him to earn it.

Lukaku had 2 years left... regardless of who gave gibson his he had longer or similar left.

Then to add to that Barkley was getting played nearly all the time - the lone creative force.

For me Barkley can feel a bit aggrieved.

If he's turned us down for 100k and wants 120k from spurs he isn't that bright. Like woodgate who spurs signed stated at his press conference "how dear are house prices around here? " Ross is a good player no doubt but that's it. He isn't a game changer against the top teams. I wish him well but like rom I'm not arsed at all. We're taking off as a club,no doubt we'll see Ross in our fucking mint stadium as stoke come to town in 2021

Lukaku had 2 years left... regardless of who gave gibson his he had longer or similar left.

Then to add to that Barkley was getting played nearly all the time - the lone creative force.

For me Barkley can feel a bit aggrieved.

If that's the real reason then he can easily fuck off.

it's not a transfer rumour, those i don't take stock in. it's a legitimate story, ross turned us down on the contract. someone else posted his current rate which is 80k, 100k would be inline. also the club could have leaked it, his agent could have leaked it (thinking he was worth more).

also same papers saying agent is demanding 120k from spurs. well if he turned down 100k and wants 120k, makes sense. i dont' think the article is made up.

The amount offered is a rumour. That's my point.

I accept that £100k is round about what might be offered but there is more to a contract than the weekly wage. Read your own post back...its all if's buts and maybes...the exact point I'm trying yo make!!

'oh it's definitely true...someone on here said he gets £80k, and a paper said he wants £120k from Spurs, so we must have offered him £100k cos 2 + 2 definitely equals 5...cos someone on here said so....'