IGNORED

Ross Barkley

18 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Apparently it's off after Kenwright overruled Lampard and Thelwell.

Now, as much as I don't want Barkley here Kenwright shouldn't be making any decisions. Least off all going against the manager and the man in charge of transfers!

My dislike, bordering on hatred for Kenwright will only increase with shit like this. I don't want Ross Barkley anywhere near Goodison Park but if Lampard and/or Thelwell want him then they have to be trusted and allowed to fall on their own swords. The number one reason why we are in such a mess is because of the interference from the board and the react to their meddling is to - do more meddling?

I don't want to believe it, but if true I just really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, wish these parasitic cunts would fuck off.

38 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Now, as much as I don't want Barkley here Kenwright shouldn't be making any decisions. Least of all going against the manager and the man in charge of transfers!

Do we know that for sure? Did Frank really want Barkley?

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Now, as much as I don't want Barkley here Kenwright shouldn't be making any decisions. Least of all going against the manager and the man in charge of transfers!

I seen the other day that finch farm insider said kenwright held a grudge against Barkley because he asked him to stay after Koeman bullied the shit out of him. 

that’s the ego of the man, an absolute tit. He’s shafted the club for years, sold Rooney for buttons but did the whole prodigal son act with Jose Baxter and others just cos he likes to make it about him. 

7 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I can understand it, if true.

Ultimately we are paying a lot of money. The player is there to represent the club and be an asset to the club. If in previous dealings you couldn't trust that person, their management or anyone else around them and didnt think they were acting in the best interests of the club, then I think he has every right to overule Lampard and Thelwell. 

I don't agree with the principle generally but there are exceptions and, if this is very spectutively one of them, then I think there is some merit in it. 

44 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Ultimately we are paying a lot of money. The player is there to represent the club and be an asset to the club. If in previous dealings you couldn't trust that person, their management or anyone else around them and didnt think they were acting in the best interests of the club, then I think he has every right to overule Lampard and Thelwell. 

I don't agree with the principle generally but there are exceptions and, if this is very spectutively one of them, then I think there is some merit in it. 

Bailey, Kenwright shouldn’t have a say in the stationary used at the club, never mind which players are signed or not.

He’s just a figurehead remember… :lol:.

9 hours ago, Bailey said:

You can understand that a manager and director of football identified a player who will come on a free transfer and type chairman blocked it cos the player defied his plea to not leave? 

It says everything about the buffoon. Take drugs, throw away your career - get sacked and uncle bill will be there like a virtue signalling tosser to offer you a jobs for boys role with the number of the other ex players who need pocket money at finch farm.

get bullied and told you aren’t good enough by a manager (who signed cuco martina on more wages than he was on as a Southampton reserve) and leave.  But not only did he leave he ignored blue bills plea….. no doubt a big load of teary eyed bullshit that he has been so used to using and getting away with for years.

reality is whether it’s Barkley or mark pembridge the second….  The dickhead has absolutely no business getting involved.  The arrogance of the man knows no bounds.

if this is true I have no doubt lampard will be absolutely livid and will be fully understanding of the fans desire to see the back of this man and his stooges. 

6 minutes ago, Wall Writer said:

Wouldn't these conversations have taken place earlier? 

Don't they have conversations beforehand about which players they want to pursue?

If there were objections to this or any other signing wouldn't they have been raised earlier on in the process? 

You are applying logic to a chairman who defies logic. 

his ego is everything, always has been. 

5 hours ago, Wall Writer said:

Don't they have conversations beforehand about which players they want to pursue?

If there were objections to this or any other signing wouldn't they have been raised earlier on in the process? 

They would but that would be assuming that Barkley was always on the agenda, I personally believe we are seeing players coming in or being looked at now who 4-6 weeks ago hadn’t been considered this is possibly because our targets have gone else where or are out our price range. 
On the subject of Barkley if I was able to block a move on his return I 100% would, he crossed lines that should not be crossed by people who paraded themselves as one of us. 

15 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Bailey, Kenwright shouldn’t have a say in the stationary used at the club, never mind which players are signed or not.

He’s just a figurehead remember… :lol:.

That is also a very valid point! 🤣

6 hours ago, Hafnia said:

You can understand that a manager and director of football identified a player who will come on a free transfer and type chairman blocked it cos the player defied his plea to not leave? 

It says everything about the buffoon. Take drugs, throw away your career - get sacked and uncle bill will be there like a virtue signalling tosser to offer you a jobs for boys role with the number of the other ex players who need pocket money at finch farm.

get bullied and told you aren’t good enough by a manager (who signed cuco martina on more wages than he was on as a Southampton reserve) and leave.  But not only did he leave he ignored blue bills plea….. no doubt a big load of teary eyed bullshit that he has been so used to using and getting away with for years.

reality is whether it’s Barkley or mark pembridge the second….  The dickhead has absolutely no business getting involved.  The arrogance of the man knows no bounds.

if this is true I have no doubt lampard will be absolutely livid and will be fully understanding of the fans desire to see the back of this man and his stooges. 

You don't know what happened Haf despite all your ITK and chats with ex-players.

If I was a Chairman and a player/employee fucked the business over, I wouldn't be happy about signing them back when their careers are in the wilderness. 

I am not saying that is what happened, I don't know, I wasn't there, BUT if that scenario was true, or somewhere close to it, someone who is still in his position would have every right to be pulling the plug. 

6 hours ago, Wall Writer said:

Which is exactly why it is likely to be complete BS!

4 hours ago, Bailey said:

That is also a very valid point! 🤣

You don't know what happened Haf despite all your ITK and chats with ex-players.

If I was a Chairman and a player/employee fucked the business over, I wouldn't be happy about signing them back when their careers are in the wilderness. 

I am not saying that is what happened, I don't know, I wasn't there, BUT if that scenario was true, or somewhere close to it, someone who is still in his position would have every right to be pulling the plug. 

Which is exactly why it is likely to be complete BS!

Your point was “I can understand if true”….. and my point was “if this is true” then it’s a complete joke that the chairman has got involved.   You see the “if true” bit.   That bit negates the need to debate the other random shite you spouted about me quoting ex players - which again is incorrect in this regard.  You really seem to have a gripe about that don’t you. 

For some reason Bailey you seem to be agitated that I may speak to an ex player or two, just like you seem agitated if people question your authority on the game. Proper chip on the shoulder there. 

On 31/07/2022 at 18:34, Hafnia said:

Your point was “I can understand if true”….. and my point was “if this is true” then it’s a complete joke that the chairman has got involved.   You see the “if true” bit.   That bit negates the need to debate the other random shite you spouted about me quoting ex players - which again is incorrect in this regard.  You really seem to have a gripe about that don’t you. 

For some reason Bailey you seem to be agitated that I may speak to an ex player or two, just like you seem agitated if people question your authority on the game. Proper chip on the shoulder there. 

You said "if" about the last paragraph. I read that as if true Lampard will be livid, not if the other 4 paragraphs are true. If I have misread that, then I take it back but you were saying unfounded things about Kenwright before and this is just a continuation.

The ITK etc is a tongue in cheek comment, same way as you do with me. I really don't care but you have a reputation for it! 

I am also very happy to talk football with anyone and I certainly dont think my views are above anyones elses. Not sure what my views on the game have to do about this topic though! 

11 hours ago, Bailey said:

You said "if" about the last paragraph. I read that as if true Lampard will be livid, not if the other 4 paragraphs are true. If I have misread that, then I take it back but you were saying unfounded things about Kenwright before and this is just a continuation.

The ITK etc is a tongue in cheek comment, same way as you do with me. I really don't care but you have a reputation for it! 

I am also very happy to talk football with anyone and I certainly dont think my views are above anyones elses. Not sure what my views on the game have to do about this topic though! 

Did I create the story about kenwright blocking it? No.  Did I state it as fact? No. 

you made a comment that if it’s true you understand why.  I made a comment that if it’s true it’s wrong…. Do I believe it? Too right.  Yet on the basis that that we were both talking hypothetically you decided to turn the conversation as if I was taking it as fact and getting digs in about itks? Bollocks. You got it wrong.

unfounded about our esteemed chairman? That’s a laugh, one thing he is almost proficient at is covering his arse with his stooges. 

On 31/07/2022 at 09:11, Hafnia said:

Ill go back and examine the original post that you replied to me with...

Para 1 - No ifs there, the "chairman defied his plea to leave". Stated as fact.

Para 3 - Get bullied (no if - unproven). Ignored blue bills plea (no if - unproven). Martina on more wages than he was at Southampton - I don't know if this is true, but again unproven at the moment. All stated as fact.

Para 5 - Granted this is an if, but its only an "if" Kenwright stepped in and did block the transfer which is a complete unknown. Reports are now suggesting we weren't interested to start with.

So to use your terminology, bollocks, no I didn't get it wrong. Bar one comment, you have made a list of unfounded comments that are completely unqualified by an "if" as you claim.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Ill go back and examine the original post that you replied to me with...

Para 1 - No ifs there, the "chairman defied his plea to leave". Stated as fact.

Para 3 - Get bullied (no if - unproven). Ignored blue bills plea (no if - unproven). Martina on more wages than he was at Southampton - I don't know if this is true, but again unproven at the moment. All stated as fact.

Para 5 - Granted this is an if, but its only an "if" Kenwright stepped in and did block the transfer which is a complete unknown. Reports are now suggesting we weren't interested to start with.

So to use your terminology, bollocks, no I didn't get it wrong. Bar one comment, you have made a list of unfounded comments that are completely unqualified by an "if" as you claim.

Seriously Bailey you need to get a grip,  getting all paralegal over a forum post.  Whether I said it before after or whatever I said “if true”.  Plenty has been spoken about regarding Barkley and whatever you choose to believe is up to you.   After all you chose to believe Keane wasn’t at fault for Fodens goal. 

As for stating things as fact?! 70% of what you post is pseudo footy tactician hipster bollocks  “aren’t I a clever student of the game as I dissect passages of play and press rewind then spout a load of tosh to justify an opinion of a player I’m either in favour for or against” 

the fact you are coming back to this again smacks of your arrogance and need to be right, I will be the first admit I can be that way, the annoying thing about you is that you are one of the most guilty of it! 

It’s happy new signing day, get yourself in front of a few YouTube videos and give us the benefit of your expertise in assessing whether this lad will get the Michael Keane shroud of invincibility or the Mykolenko “should have done this” for the rest of his career. 

On 05/08/2022 at 14:52, Hafnia said:

Seriously Bailey you need to get a grip,  getting all paralegal over a forum post.  Whether I said it before after or whatever I said “if true”.  Plenty has been spoken about regarding Barkley and whatever you choose to believe is up to you.   After all you chose to believe Keane wasn’t at fault for Fodens goal. 

As for stating things as fact?! 70% of what you post is pseudo footy tactician hipster bollocks  “aren’t I a clever student of the game as I dissect passages of play and press rewind then spout a load of tosh to justify an opinion of a player I’m either in favour for or against” 

the fact you are coming back to this again smacks of your arrogance and need to be right, I will be the first admit I can be that way, the annoying thing about you is that you are one of the most guilty of it! 

It’s happy new signing day, get yourself in front of a few YouTube videos and give us the benefit of your expertise in assessing whether this lad will get the Michael Keane shroud of invincibility or the Mykolenko “should have done this” for the rest of his career. 

Sorry, my bad for exposing what you said as being incorrect and pointing out exactly where. 

You still can't get over that goal. I actually didn't completely not blame Keane. I also wasn't the only one. Once again, I have slagged off Keane countless times, so if you are going to say things, at least make sure they are accurate. Not that accuracy appears to matter to you. 

I enjoy watching football and seeing what an individual footballer is good or bad at when I get a few minutes. If you don't like that, don't engage with me. It is your choice. I am not forcing anyone to read my posts!

It is also massively ironic that you say I need the last word, when you reply with a post that doesn't even refer to any of the points I made and is simply a personal attack against me. I have no need to be right. Of course I prefer being right, but who doesn't! :)  I don't think anyone on here could say that I haven't ever engaged in reasonable debate with them on any issue. It is only you. 

If it helps, I won't respond any further so fill your boots with your reply. 

Hopefully you can untwist your knickers and enjoy the game later.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Sorry, my bad for exposing what you said as being incorrect and pointing out exactly where. 

You still can't get over that goal. I actually didn't completely not blame Keane. I also wasn't the only one. Once again, I have slagged off Keane countless times, so if you are going to say things, at least make sure they are accurate. Not that accuracy appears to matter to you. 

I enjoy watching football and seeing what an individual footballer is good or bad at when I get a few minutes. If you don't like that, don't engage with me. It is your choice. I am not forcing anyone to read my posts!

It is also massively ironic that you say I need the last word, when you reply with a post that doesn't even refer to any of the points I made and is simply a personal attack against me. I have no need to be right. Of course I prefer being right, but who doesn't! :)  I don't think anyone on here could say that I haven't ever engaged in reasonable debate with them on any issue. It is only you. 

If it helps, I won't respond any further so fill your boots with your reply. 

Hopefully you can untwist your knickers and enjoy the game later.

Not even read that. I can’t be arsed.