IGNORED

Wigan

pete0

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's been our best player according to you? Bily? Don't agree with that. Even in the beginning of the game he wasn't anything special. He gave one ball "into a dangerous area" whereas he should know both Cahill and Osman prefer the ball to played in their feet. That's all he did, really. Osman and Cahill have both been good as well imho.

Bily's been very good, looks a lot more confident today, taking people on at times and playing decent passes and looking to create things.

The other major positive from him is that he's not sticking to the left, he's getting into the middle and looking for the ball.

I'd like to see Drenthe come on but don't see the need to take Bily off right now.

Coleman's been very quiet today I've found.

We could do with Drenthe here purely to put Wigan on the backfoot, allowing us to attack them as they backpeddle.

Would be a shame to take Bily off when he's looking sharp. I'd like to see Bily in the middle, Drenthe on the left.

Thought Bily wasnt doing too bad either. Seamus isnt in the game at all though, maybe take him off for Drenthe and have Bily and Drenthe switching wings.

Anyway, what a terrible game. Are Wigan trying to bore everyone to death? It seems to be working, were stuck at their pace. Some lovely build play but no finishing again.

Indeed, Bily's little one-time passes have been hitting some, others are left flat footed, thought ossie should have been up for the header when Bily lobbed it in.. I'd take Coleman off, put Bily on the right and Drethe on the left.

Felli's a bit off, but let's see 2nd half, they are there for the taking and we're pissing into the wind.

kohen i'm sure moyes didn't leave him out for no reason.

No doubt but then you would have assumed Moyes would have spoke to him about it, and he wouldn't be venting his frustration on Twitter.

Anyone else's commentators mistaking Coleman for Barkley?

Yes!

Bily's looked good, but I'd like to see him moved into the middle - He seems to drift their a lot anyway! Possibly Felli off, he's had a bit of a stinker!

Edit: Everyone else's idea of Coleman for Drenthe is better, love to see either of them cutting inside for a sweet left footed effort!

Edited by Kohen