IGNORED

Wigan

pete0

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Matt was trying to show that the guardian says its a Derby

• Everton are unbeaten in their last 11 Premier League north-west derbies at Goodison Park, winning eight

• Wigan have lost only one of their last eight Premier League matches

• Everton have allowed their opponents the joint-fewest shots on target than any team in the Premier League (11) this season

• Wigan have not won at Goodison Park since September 2005 – their first league meeting with Everton

• Everton have conceded just six corners this season, the fewest in the top flight

Both Lawro and Gary oldman have tipped us to win, which makes me worried. But even if Wigan turn up I don't think they're that good anyway, as long as we play like we did last week I can't see anything but a home win.

I'm gonna go for 3-1, Cahill to end his drought with a brace and Drenthe with his first goal for the club. COYB!!!

I have a funny feeling about this game. My knees are aching, which usually means that...... my knees are aching.

I suspect it is not going to be a huge scoreline though. A 1 - 0 win or maybe a 1 - 0 loss. I am going for a 1 - 0 win.

By the way Leighton Baines was part of the Wigan side that registered their only win at GP.

Edited by Rubecula

I thought we played quite well last week.

Don't see a problem with the same team starting.

Bily wasn't great but he got involved and it's worth giving him a run of a few games to see if he can do anything.

Who should be taken on the bench to bring Gueye in?

Interested to know what's going on with Saha though, clearly believes he's fit enough to be playing, not happy at all on twitter and seems strange to leave him out unless there's a strong reason behind it

I thought we played quite well last week.

Don't see a problem with the same team starting.

The thing is, Saha obviously believes he's fit: "What can i say. Absolutely destroy me. #gutted. Good luck to the lads"

"Just not good enough." "I am not good enough. #Absolutelydestroyed" "It s coz im confident in my ability that im #gutted."

Yet we chose to start without a striker.

Cahill was quality up front last week and Vellios deserves to be on the bench for because of his great cameo.

I often question Moyes but I can imagine all the same "FFS Moyes" people moaning if he had started Saha and it didn't work and questioning why he 'fixed' a problem that didn't exist.