IGNORED

Chelsea vs Everton

SimonButtle

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Embarassing performance. Yet again we set out for a point and left with nothing, and barely any decent attacks. Its so bloody predictable, and we leave so much space for them to pop it around. Chelsea werent that good today either and they could have scored 5 past us. Whats worse is that at no point did the management or players look like they were 2 or 3 down. We seemed content to do the same things time and time again, and unsurprisingly it didnt work at all. I have no idea what the Neville substitution was all about, and I would also like to know why it took so fucking long to even attempt to change things. Moyes really needs to get his act together, we are a much better team than we have shown this season, but we make the same mistakes time and time again.

Coleman, Baines, Distin, Howard were all asleep for some aspects of Chelsea's goals, and they were all so cheaply conceeded. How on earth does Moyes think we can play for a point when we defend like schoolboys? I thought Osman, Saha and Coleman were particularly poor, while yet again Drenthe & Vellios at least showed something when they came on. Credit should go to Rodwell, as of the starters, he was the only one who looked like he cared and tried to chase things, even if it was a fairly anonymous performance.

I feel sorry for moyes at the mo, we haven't added value to our squad for 3 years yet people's expectations seem sky high.

Shit tactics vs Citeh for sitting back...

Shit tactics vs Chelsea for going at them a bit and trying to get a foot hold in the game...

Thank fuck for shit referees - they take the emphasis off the actual performance!