IGNORED

Chelsea vs Everton

SimonButtle

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as much as chelsea can be got at, they have so much fire power that they can take a goal or two against them and still give you a spanking.

with malouda, mata, drogba, sturridge and anelka to choose from im worried.

though he is suspended, even torres is back on form. they are a seriously strong side.

i will be happy if we score a goal and they score less than three.

I would stick with the team that played in the Derby but change Osman for Drenthe

Then i can see you get something from this game, Chelsea have looked a little suspect at the back at times.

I wouldnt change Ossie for Drenthe. Ossie is best in the centre pulling the creative strings, Drenthe should go out wide left in front of Baines and preferably Maggie on the right. Maybe let Drenthe and Maggie switch every now and again to confuse the full backs too

Edited by Matt

*rubs hands*

Getting excited again now!.... We could do with a huge Merseyside favour this weekend ;-)

And in return, we shall try to defeat your rivals Aston Villa ;-)

*Ducks to avoid missiles*

But seriously - looking forward to the weekend... there's something wrong with our game at the moment - one minutes it's 3 games in 10 days etc, and the next, there's sod all for a fortnight.

Come on Everton!!! you're due a win (even if it's against the odds - that's what's great about this league!)

Cahill is (in some ways) like Bellamy, Savage et al... irritants but they work hard and get under the skin of opponents.

Not many would say he was a top class player (not that he's crap either!) - but for the opposition you always tend to think "I bet that sod scores again today"

Perhaps the best sort of backhanded compliment would be -

Not really the sort of player you WANT in your team, but you don't want the opposition having him in theirs, and if he IS in your team, you wish their work ethic would rub off on a few others.