IGNORED

New striker

Mogsy

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not said anything offensive, it's just that it's not relevant to the subject like StevO said. On the topic however on Hoilett I'd take him if the price is right but I just think that we could probably get better elsewhere, I've not seen loads about him to make me lose sleep over it and I'd rather we spent the bulk of our transfer funds on someone like Clint Dempsey rather than Junior.

Dempsey or Hoillett would be ideal to play between midfield and Jelavic. Would get more value from Hoilett with him being younger, but i'd be more than happy with either.

Think Dempsey would get us higher in the league, kinda pay for himself.

Think Dempsey would get us higher in the league, kinda pay for himself.

Only thing with him is if we get him and have him for a few years there will be no resale value as he is already 30, Hoillett can only get better and more valuable(until Moyes makes him into a centre half that is)

Only thing with him is if we get him and have him for a few years there will be no resale value as he is already 30, Hoillett can only get better and more valuable(until Moyes makes him into a centre half that is)

Haha. Hopefully get both, I'm not fully sold on Holliet, he's good but very hit and miss. Possibly just a bit biased as I really think Dempsey could push us closer to Europe.

This Hollett guy, I hope we never make a purchase or bring him in, I wasn't too clear on him but all said not really a player that would excite me here, there are more significant purchases to be had this close season, I'd much rather take Dempsey on board or that Das Boot player people were talking about a few days ago, I saw his stats and remember being quite impressed etc.

Haha. Hopefully get both, I'm not fully sold on Holliet, he's good but very hit and miss. Possibly just a bit biased as I really think Dempsey could push us closer to Europe.

Dempsey would be the perfect player as he has the linkup play and he would give a Cahill-like return in goals.

That will go right over most people's heads. Luckily for them.

Certainly went over mine mate dont know.gif

Dempsey - Dangerous player who would be a nightmare for defenders with Jelavic I'd love to see that!

Pienaar - He's done more then enough to prove We've missed him.

Jarvis - I'm not sure how much He would cost but I feel IF We had any money to spend for Me He'd have more impact then Hoillet and would suit Our style better.