Liverpool (H)...Tim Howard

Manchester City (A)...Sylvain Distin

West Brom (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Wigan (H)...Tony Hibbert

Aston Villa (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Blackburn (A)...Tim Howard

Sheffield United (H)...Ross Barkley

QPR (H)...Ross Barkley

Fellaini, whilst drenthe excites, I lost the number of times he won the ball. His positioning, prescence and accurate tackling had Swansea stopped in their tracks. Osman tidy, heitinga again majestic on the ball. Cahill Neville and Saha better start looking at coaching badges I'm afraid.

A few good games from our players today. Fellaini always seemed to know what he was doing when he got the ball and never seemed to panic, not once in that game did I see him whack the ball upfield like Jagielka does, every pass that he made was across the floor and all of his moves on and off the ball where great.

For me though Drenthe was the man. Each time he got the ball he took players on, managed to get into the box and always looked like getting us some goals and in a way he was the reason we scored (his run got us the corner which led to Osman's goal). For me he has to be a regular starter as I can't imagine not seeing him, we just don't seem creative enough when he's not around.

Osman himself and Heitinga deserve mentions as they were really good today.

Fellaini.

But Osman had a cracking game, Jags and Heitinga looked very solid at the back, and Drenthe was exciting.

Spot on - think Baines looked lively too. Keep Drenthe on the right, on the left he makes baines less effective as an attacking force (as Drenthe needs covering when he doesn't fancy chasing back) but on the right he's with hibbo, who it would be fair to say, is less enterprising than baines.

Went with Fellaini. A solid display from him always seems to make us play better and last night others did the fancy stuff around him. Drenthe very good, Osman showed a lot more than Cahill in the role off the striker and got the goal.

Heitinga very good again a real calm influence.

All in all a more committed display with players wanting the ball but some players continue to disappoint and you wonder if Saha and Neville are in terminal decline not just poor form

Ossie or Felli for me, think the goal just about makes the decision easy.

Heits was mostly solid but did make a couple of nervy clearances as did Jags. Baines seemed almost disinterested at times. Drenthe blew hot and cold - moments of brilliance but a fait bit of crap too. Maggie did well again when he came one. Denis put himself about a fair bit but im not sure there is anyone behind the wheel.

Less said about Saha the better. He got no service again, but thats mostly because he was completely out of position most of the game...

Fellaini. I lost count of the amount of times he regained possesion for us. Great to see Gueye, Johnny and Drenthe all stepping up too.

He was immense. He stopped us losing the game but Ossie won us the game, it was that close between the 2 for me.

Was noone else annoyed with Drenthe?

Drenthe at 70 minutes was man of the match - his performance was like that of a cheetah, ahead of fellaini "the antelope" until the final stretch when he ran out of steam and Felli trotted off into the distance.

I will take Drenthe getting tackled 3 out of 5 attempts because when he beats his man he delivers - simple as that. He doesn't float balls in that allow defenders to position and clear (Nev) - he hits a ball with zip and purpose and creates panic. Only a matter of time before he has the perfect match - scores a freekick, gets an assist, scores a goal and gets MOTM champers.

One thing I will say for Drenthe is he is exciting, as good a player as Arteta was, and Pienaar for that matter, they rarely filled me with such excitement. With Drenthe, every time he gets the ball i'm excited, wether its a direct run at a defender or like last night where he just slows down and looks like hes stopped then wait for the defender to move and he's off again. The last time a player in a blue shirt did that to me it was probably Kanchelskis. He could go onto be a real fan favorite, or at least mine anyway. I really really hope we can keep him, get him 100% fit and give the fans something to enjoy.

One thing I will say for Drenthe is he is exciting, as good a player as Arteta was, and Pienaar for that matter, they rarely filled me with such excitement. With Drenthe, every time he gets the ball i'm excited, wether its a direct run at a defender or like last night where he just slows down and looks like hes stopped then wait for the defender to move and he's off again. The last time a player in a blue shirt did that to me it was probably Kanchelskis. He could go onto be a real fan favorite, or at least mine anyway. I really really hope we can keep him, get him 100% fit and give the fans something to enjoy.

He's brilliant, every time he had the ball he was up to mischief. Unfortunately I think Moyes is going to drop him based on his comment that he thinks he is a player suited to home games... pure nonsense as far as i'm concerned.

Did Fergie drop Ronaldo for being defensively absent? Nope, used him as a weapon to pin back their full back and often midfielder, they had to double up on drenthe last night - clearly attack is a great form of defence. As it happens I think Drenthes defending last night was spot on.

I voted for Tony Hibbert. I thought he was solid defensively and did make some decent forward runs and if his control was better might have found that elusive first goal. Fellaini, Osman and defence overall played well. I must admit, and going against most on here, I though Gueye was pretty ordinary and backed out of a couple of tackles. I was also disappointed in Swansea overall. I was waiting this 'pass them off the park' football but it never materialised.

I voted for Tony Hibbert. I thought he was solid defensively and did make some decent forward runs and if his control was better might have found that elusive first goal. Fellaini, Osman and defence overall played well. I must admit, and going against most on here, I though Gueye was pretty ordinary and backed out of a couple of tackles. I was also disappointed in Swansea overall. I was waiting this 'pass them off the park' football but it never materialised.

I thought Swansea played well, they just lack a cutting edge up front. The way they played the ball around us from out of defence was brilliant. I think Fellaini has to take alot of credit for the fact that they were stopped alot...

Felli- For all the reasons everybody else has already stated followed closely by...

Drenthe- Who frightens the living daylights out of opposition defenders. Every time he gets on the ball, I expect something to happen.

Most pleasing..... THE CLEAN SHEET! Nice to see Heitinga getting a good run of games along with (dare I say it) Hibbo!