IGNORED

Sunderland

Romey 1878

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going on an attack and then passing the ball back to Howard is the story of our season. We have simply lost our drive and fire to go at teams and that's why I love Drenthe so much. He is the only player in our team that will run full pace at someone, take them on and have a crack on goal which is really depressing. I also got a little bit annoyed when I looked at the Manchester United game; Berbatov has just scored to make it 5-0 to them against Wigan and that goal gives him a hat-trick - when was the last time we put anything like five goals past a team and when was the last time one of our strikers netted a hat-trick?

Thanks Christ! Saha is off the pitch and Vellios is on. In my opinion it has been left way too late and Vellios should have come on around the 70th minute mark but I guess its better late that never, if we are going to score then he is the man to get it. I'm with Bailey though about the whole Gueye situation, Gueye is a midfielder so Moyes hasn't really gone all out attack just yet, we're still playing defensive football which we have been doing since the season started. 2 minutes to go and we might just have one point in the bag, it just hurts to know that it could and maybe should have been three.

Edited by Zoo

What it the hell?! McFadden? My word.

Two minutes to go we might aswell see what McFadden can do for future referance. I'm pleased with this substition to be honest, he might come on the pitch and play with the heart and spirit of Vellios and Stracq and do something for us even though he has been given very little time.

Edit; Funny to see that both Liverpool and Manchester City could only manage a draw. Liverpool are in the 90th minute at 1-1 with Rovers and West Brom have just blown for full time with the game at 0-0. Does this mean that Manchester United are top of the league given that they've just thrashed Wigan?

Edited by Zoo

Well thats another game to add to the 'missed opportunities' pile.

Same crap and Moyes rightly deserves to cop a lot of stick for that dreadful performance. No ambition, no thoughts of winning the game.

Same players were crap, same players were a lot worse when playing out of position, substitutions were too late and offered us nothing different to what we already had on the pitch.

I dont think anyone deserves MOTM but if I was forced, Osman would probably get it. He was the only player trying to get into the box.