IGNORED

Sunderland

Romey 1878

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I normally defend Moyes but I just can't understand why he has done what he did today... He must be seeing something really horrible from Barkley to not put him in and something amazing from saha, cahill and Neville which puts them in the team

Im behind this post. Cant believe this shit anymore. Saha, Cahill and Nev. Those 3.... just cant believe it. And before the game i said, is the only change we are going to see that saha off for another striker. Well we changed all 3 today, but wtf were those changes. Moyes has lost the plot for totally. And i cant accept it anymore.

matt he hasnt many options to change it.

He has enough. Tolis for Saha (who did nothin again). Barkley for Neville (who only conceded freekicks). Maggie on the wing so Ossie can replace Cahill and play in his best position. They had Richardson as leftback for 60 mins of the game and we didnt push him once. Utter shambles of management.

We have no goal scorers. Wait for the window and keep fingers crossed.

I will say just this is just utter bollocks. We are not going to get any1 else than Donovan. Some youngsters who nobody wont know aint counted. Im keeping my fingers crossed just about we aint gonna lose more important players.

I will say just this is just utter bollocks. We are not going to get any1 else than Donovan. Some youngsters who nobody wont know aint counted. Im keeping my fingers crossed just about we aint gonna lose more important players.

Lex, you sound like a proper kid mate.

Can't you discuss without being insulting?

We have no goal scorers. Wait for the window and keep fingers crossed.

We missed Fellaini today.

sorry Av, but thats utter shite, it really is, Tollis, Saha, Cahill are all capable of scoring goals on a good day. whilst i understand no one would want to come anywhere near us at the moment(who could blame them) im just about at my limit with Moyes this season, he has run out of ideas imo.

Lex, you sound like a proper kid mate.

Can't you discuss without being insulting?

Hmm insult? Did you took this like an attack on you? Well if you took it like that, it wasnt meant like that. If you ment insulting against our transferpolicy, your spot on lol. I just tbh doesnt believe january will be any kind of relief for our problems. Those seem to be much deeper, and atm i dont have anyone else to blame than Moysiah. Board also cause dont/cant fix our financial problems, but still mostly about Moyes. Hes so negative with hes tactics all the time, lately also on hes comments. Cant just stand it anymore.

Edited by LexKing

sorry Av, but thats utter shite, it really is, Tollis, Saha, Cahill are all capable of scoring goals on a good day. whilst i understand no one would want to come anywhere near us at the moment(who could blame them) im just about at my limit with Moyes this season, he has run out of ideas imo.

Cahill and Saha aren't exactly firing them in Pris. Vellios is a kid who has had a bit of luck.

My statement wasn't an excuse for our performance, but an observation of our season so far.

We need a few strikers who are in form. We don't have any. If we didn't miss Fellaini, I'm lost for words. Not sure how that is bollox, or utter shite, but I think I'm getting the hang of forum discussion.

Rule 1~: If you disagree, call the guy a prick, or similar. Then tell him he is talking bollox or shite. No need for polite 'I disagree' as that's too much effort for forums, huh?

At the risk of repeating myself....have no idea what point you're trying to make.

Are you being serious?

Do we turn into Neanderthals when we log on, and stop caring about how we express ourselves, or address others, or do we keep civil, and remain courteous? Is there really any need to tell someone they are talking shite, or talking bollocks? What's wrong with 'I have a different opinion' or 'I disagree'? Don't get me started Micky baby. You know I will. wink.png

Dont know do we have enought to play about winning league(not sure did you meant that Avi), but we have a strong squad, at least stronger than last 4 years. Im full of this crap seeing Saha up there alone, when he cant win any of those hoofballs were sending there. Im full of this crap when i need to see Nev on the pitch, when he cant do a thing right with the ball. Im full of this shit when TC is playing when we arent able to use his strenght for good of our loved team. Im deeply pissed off that we have creative youngsters on the bench, and they are just sitting there and getting cold, when they should bring that working mentality and surprises on the pitch what we need. Even they would suck atm, it would be for the future. We cant play worst than we are atm. We are not going in the relegation battles, we will clear that even we would play fookin blindfolded. So, did you got my point. Well if you didnt, im pissed off almost about anything atm. WE NEED A CHANGE. MOYES OUT!

Such as Lex.

Pick your league winning team.

In all fairness I don't the think Lex is saying we will win the league, I just think he was hoping for a continuation of the better recent performances of late. But as soon as it looks like we are getting better, Moyes goes back to his usual ways and picks Cahill and Neville instead of Barkley and some others.

In all fairness I don't the think Lex is saying we will win the league, I just think he was hoping for a continuation of the better recent performances of late. But as soon as it looks like we are getting better, Moyes goes back to his usual ways and picks Cahill and Neville instead of Barkley and some others.

It's a tricky one. Change the manager, or change the fans. Hmmm. Nothing like a good old knee jerk after a match. wink.png

In all fairness to Lex, he can sling it.

Moyes out my arse.

Moyes out my arse.

Had to stick on this a bit. Yes hes a god. For us. At least he has been. But he seems not to adapt the game or recur his tacticts. I love him, no doubt, hes a legend. But atm hes still just apparently holding us to develope. He has really horrible record with strikers. He wants new strikers all the time when hes having a chance, but then they are buried on bench or reserves. Like now, we have Vellios and Straqu there, and they cant get decent chance. Vellios is young, but in my eyes hes showed a lot of potential, and also Count Straqula were looking very, VERY useful for us, but no. They get some crapminutes, even those who Moyes trust are playing horrible. Still wondering what happened with Yakubu last season. He had a dry spell. Finally scored and were delighted at public to comment for fans(he said there will be more). What happened. He didnt play for us anymore. 10 games on the bench before loaned out. Those are situations im really questioning from the Moysiah. What does he expect from a striker? Do goals from the bench? Score without any decent chance? Defending and running on the pitch like headless horse? I really dont know.

EDIT: had to use translator for couple of words, so those are probably some utter bollocks wink.png

Edited by LexKing

He did make some bad decisions however, there is no way Moyes should be sacked. Though i can't understand his decisions sometimes, i am 100% sure he is the right man for this job.

Even i say, we need to change, MOYES OUT, i dont mean we could get someone better on a long run. That what i say sound ridiculous and cross-talk, but we need a change. What else we could change than manager who is holding us back atm? Maybe we will see again a whole new "team" and a lot brighten results when turn on to 2012, but i cant think were gonna ride with luck forever.

edit: and a my point of wiew, he has done some horrible decicions many, too many times, not just today.

Edited by LexKing

Are you being serious?

Do we turn into Neanderthals when we log on, and stop caring about how we express ourselves, or address others, or do we keep civil, and remain courteous? Is there really any need to tell someone they are talking shite, or talking bollocks? What's wrong with 'I have a different opinion' or 'I disagree'? Don't get me started Micky baby. You know I will. wink.png

"Utter bollocks" is completely acceptable....this isn't prep school English Language, it's grown-ups talking about football.

And "start" all you like, whatever the hell that means.

"Micky baby" huh.png ?

Saw the starting line-up, despair set in. Saw the start we made and despair faded because it wasn't as bad as I'd feared. Then we got progressively worse and the despair increased and never left. It was, infact, joined by it's partner for the past few few seasons; frustration. Bafflement at Moyes also reared it's head again.

So, leaving Cahill out last week was supposed to give him a kick up the bum. Did it? No, it had the same effect that dropping him earlier in the season had; nothing at all. He was as crap and as invisible as he's ever been. We play two defensive midfielders again. Except this time one of them wasn't Fellaini, this time it was the pointer Neville and Heitinga who is a poor defensive midfielder. What must Heitinga be thinking? He's put in a few outstanding performances in a row at CB and is shifted into midfield to bring in Distin, who had a a shockingly bad game. What will Moyes do once Fellaini's back? Put Distin back on the bench and put Heitinga back in defence, or leave the defence as it is and put Heitinga on the bench? It'll be interesting to see what he does. Osman's moved onto the wing where he's proven time and time again that he's not that effective. Today he showed it again. Yes, he had a good game, but that was because he was always coming infield. Playing players out of position makes us so disjointed, when will Moyes see that? A better option would've been to leave Osman behind Saha (there was absolutely no reason to bring Cahill back in), play Gueye in place of Coleman (he'd had a really good game when he came when Coleman got injured) and play Barkley in place of Fellaini. I know Barkley's a young lad and needs time to grow etc but he is a natural central midfield player and he'd have given us a positive, attacking, creative presence in the middle of the park. And if Moyes can't trust him to play next to Neville, a vastly experienced player, then when the hell will he trust him to play?

We clearly went there for the point and we got the point. An away point is a decent result, that's really not the problem here (and results haven't really been the problem for the people who have criticised Moyes this season, as bad as they've been), it's about the way we play, the decisions Moyes has made this season.

Please let Cahill be back on the bench against WBA. Please let Heitinga be back in defence alongside Jags. Please let Fellaini be back.

Howard - Didn't have much to do but did all that was asked of him.

Hibbert - Performed his defensive duties very well, got in a few crucial blocks, but didn't do much offensively (as far as I can remember)

Jagielka - Didn't look as comfortable as he has done in recent weeks now that Distin was alongside him.

Distin - His performance alone highlights why I hate players starting who have had very few match minutes recently. He clearly wasn't match fit so he was quite a way off the pace. This was as clear as day for their goal when Sessegnon walked past him like he wasn't even there. He was always wanting an extra touch of the ball before clearing or passing the ball out, which instantly put him under pressure.

Baines - He was OK and he put his penalty away brilliantly. That's about all I can say about Baines today tbh.

Osman - Our best player and my MOTM, but that's no great compliment today. At least he went forward towards the opposition goal, which is a lot more than can be said for most of the others. I really can't believe he got that penalty though, and I was a bit disappointed that he claimed for it.

Neville - His only highlights of the game were the ones in his fucking hair. That is all.

Heitinga - Actuall did a bit more than Neville and won the ball back a few times, but I want him as far away from midfield as is possible.

Drenthe - Very disappointing, he was awful. Every time he had the ball he just ran into the defender and lost it.

Cahill and Saha - We may as well have had two sacks of potatoes upfront for all the use this pair were.

DM...

"We played really well for 25, 30 minutes - we had the momentum and chances. Leighton Baines put in some world-class crosses. Any centre-forward worth their salt would be begging to get on the end of them."

Ouch...directed at Louis for sure.

Wow, that doesnt sound like Moyes at all... Still dont have a clue what is DM expecting from a striker. Being all over with helping out link play and still be right position when world class crosses are flying? He wants Superman on forward. How much would he want weekly, and is he available for a loan?