IGNORED

duffy called back to everton squad!

markduff

romey........ il get excited if i fucking want

the lads not been called back for nothin, and hes not on the everton books for nothing, he a talented 20year old centerhalf, if he doesnt get a game on his return thats up to moyes! but hes ready to do the job if needed!

no doubt here that he could make the step but I think Romey was implying that Moyes would likely play Cahill at CB before giving young Duffy a go.

Still, we live in hope! Certainly good news for Shane either way smile.png

Tbh the only good thing to come from last night, is that it might force his hands as far as some of the youngsters are concerned, hopefully

romey........ il get excited if i fucking want

the lads not been called back for nothin, and hes not on the everton books for nothing, he a talented 20year old centerhalf, if he doesnt get a game on his return thats up to moyes! but hes ready to do the job if needed!

rolleyes.gif

If you could point out where I've questioned his talent I'd be interested to read it.

Matt covered what I meant, so I won't bother explaining.

If Jags is injured, surely it would mean Distin and Heitinga would be the partnership, with the possibility that Duffy would be there as backup. If Moyes were to keep Heitinga in the middle, I'd be surprised. The only one who gains from it is probably Neville as far as keeping a place goes, until a few lads return from injury.

Hope he does get a game. Never seen Shane play so will be good to see how he plays on Saturday.

I think from all accounts Shane is on the books for the long term, otherwise we wouldn't have let Mustafi go.

Mustafi went? thought we kept hold of him?

shane been called back to the squad from scunthorpe fc......... hope he gets a chance to show whats he has learned now, if not... it will be a great boost for him to be in the squad again for a while!

Its upsetting that this is all we can get excited about. I wish we just had money, or a poacher.

im shanes uncle mike............ shane doesnt start tomor, but hope the blues go 3 up, and he get a run out!

Team decided already mark? To be honest with you, I would play him in midfield ahead of Neville - he may not be a midfielder but neither is neville and he would win the arial battles.