IGNORED

Villa (Away)

Romey 1878

Denis looks like an Argentinian Bret Angel,he has got the turning circle of the Ark Royal , his second touch is always a tackle and his speed is deceptively slow

No way we should sign him

I think he just needs to work on his fitness. The lads got determination and wants to prove what he can do in England. I think once he gets a couple more games under his belt he will show us exsactly what he can do. Remember, hes a strong bloke, hes tall so hes a target man and someone to hold up the ball for our midfield, plus he's proved he can score at Tigre.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he just needs to work on his fitness. The lads got determination and wants to prove what he can do in England. I think once he gets a couple more games under his belt he will show us exsactly what he can do. Remember, hes a strong bloke, hes tall so hes a target man and someone to hold up the ball for our midfield, plus he's proved he can score at Tigre.

I'd rather give him a run of games than Saha, agianst Bolton he ran himself into the ground, may not be the best technically but he looks committed and gives it is all, which is more than can be said of Saha of late. Give him time, he's a young lad whose been dragged half way round the world and i doubt he can even speak proper english, it's not gonna happen over night for him

I'd rather give him a run of games than Saha, agianst Bolton he ran himself into the ground, may not be the best technically but he looks committed and gives it is all, which is more than can be said of Saha of late. Give him time, he's a young lad whose been dragged half way round the world and i doubt he can even speak proper english, it's not gonna happen over night for him

Im thinking this same. Even he has not got goal yet, i think hes capable of be almost perfect lone man for us. Very good in the air, has strenght to win battles, excellent work rate and so on.