IGNORED

Darron Gibson Article

The Hole

Hello all,

To mods, please move thread if in wrong forum. I apologise if it is the case.

I am the creator of a Mancheter United website called Stretford End Arising. When the two clubs met earlier in the season I posed several questions to members of this forum for a match preview. Here is the article: http://www.stretford...chester-united/

Is a member of this forum interested in writing an original article on the imminent transfer of Darron Gibson to Everton? A link to ToffeeTalk.com will be included in the published article.

If anyone is interested I will provide my email address via PM.

Cheers,

Andrew

Edited by The Hole

see people take the piss that my name's spelt wrong...? Well its not, I can justify it with a tutorial and I emphasise that JAIME was the name of a famous Spanish king and means 'I love' in French...so love me biggrin.png

Lead character in Game of Thrones called Jaime as well. Right evil sod...and he shags his sistertongue.png .

• 10 months later...

One of the first names on the team sheet. He gets hold of the ball and uses it correctly in terms of when and where to pass it. A fantastic screen in front of our back four, my only gripe is he should be shooting from outside the box more. He is one player who you should have kept. your loss in our gain type of thing..........

Carsley was absolute class and its only since Felli started playing at the club that his defensive void has been filled (when Felli played deeper of course).

Gibson is a good player who gets us moving. I think he is a little bit over rated by some people as I dont think he is brilliant defensively and he doesnt necessarily contribute in the final third. However, he breaks up play well enough and he uses the ball better than any other player in the midfield, especially when we are looking to counter.

He was certainly a bargain at £500k!

If you mean Carsley, I think a great many people hold him in high regard for that goal and win over Liverpool in our European Cup season, became almost immortalized overnight, as Gosling was for what seemed like could be all eternity - until a surprise move to Newcastle United

Scoring a goal against some much loathed opposition doesn't make you a legend in my book, takes more than that to truly establish yourself as something special for club status.

I feel also Gibson seems overrated by many since his arrival this calendar year.

.....as Gosling was for what seemed like could be all eternity - until a surprise move to Newcastle United

Gosling was always shit....even the superstar moment was lucky in the extreme (two deflections). Has done nothing at Newcastle and never will in the top flight.