IGNORED

Liverpool at Wembley

MikeO

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck me, tried to divorce myself from todays game but was unable to do so, it's all level with time running out, hate that little rat faced snide Suarez, would love to beat (Jelavic went close there) these today, I don't think I could live with another thirty minutes of this, and if penalties, I could be into cardiac arrest. Feeling really tense now.

Carroll should be scoring for these, I wish they'd take him off, and fuck off, Bellamy, is coming on soon, I just want this game over with, to conceed a goal now would be murder.

The fuck was that!? Jelavic the only player who looked like he wanted to score for us, the rest didn't show up. The pitch to big for Moyes or something should be ashamed of that performance they had their 3rd choice keeper we should have been testing him at least, only ever one team in it.

Still no trophies since 1995 after this, really fucking upset right now, to lose a semi final is one thing, but to lose to that goddamn team at such a stage is too much to bear in silence, Carroll is still nothing more than an overpriced streak of shit, I hope these take a beating in the Final, I really thought this year we could finally win something again and that has been denied late on by those fucking beauts of all things and some dumb ass player who isn't worth £35,000. Sorry to all Toffees in London today that we couldn't pull it off and do what we all so wanted.

Bottled it. Shocking second half performance, Liverpool were shite, but we were even worse. Coleman just isnt good enough, new exactly what he was going to do before he gave away that free kick and he was lucky to stay on the pitch. Gueye should have stayed on. Carroll scoring shows how bad we were, me and my old man could have kept him at bay. We were awful defensively all game and to top it all off Baines is injured. And now King Fucking Kenny is hailed as this great manager for his great comeback, fuck off. we were pathetic second half, Cardiff looked more of a threat than we did.

Sorry gents but my concise write up is this: stop looking at the type of partner Cahill has had as an excuse for him being finished, where was drenthe?! Gueye... Was not even in the game.

Moyes, you unfortunately put yourself in the spotlight and you just can't dance mate. Go and look after Blackburn, QPR - I wanna win things. You ain't got it.

would have rather had gueye on playing as he was, than Coleman on who was a complete liability since the minute he stepped on the pitch tbh. The players should donate a weeks wages and refund everyone who traveled done there today, joke of a performance, we werent great in the first half, liverpool still looked more dangerous through-out.

I didn't the see the game, tried to distance myself from events today but the pull was too great, I just had to listen in as it went into the second half. It seems there was some great change in the second half and Moyes fucked up again, I don't know what was said at half time when we seemed to be in control, I keep telling myself it's still half time or something and there's still all to play for, but no it isn't, the game is over, we have lost, lost an opportunity too, how many fucking years will it be before we see another trophy at Goodison, under Moyes I really can't see a change in that, said it before too, Yes every now and again he can motivate and get a result but all too often the man just simpy cannot deliver on the big occasions and we pay for it or lose out as a consequence. Fuck Liverpool and their supporters, this is hurting right now, I really thought we could do it today sad.png

would have rather had gueye on playing as he was, than Coleman on who was a complete liability since the minute he stepped on the pitch tbh. The players should donate a weeks wages and refund everyone who traveled done there today, joke of a performance, we werent great in the first half, liverpool still looked more dangerous through-out.

Ive thought Coleman is a liability for a long time now, that just confirmed it even more today, we looked so different without Pienaar even though he is not our player(yet) Osman did'nt step up and create much, and to finish off Baines got injured.

I cant put into words how disappointed I am... That 2nd half was pathetic, they didnt look interested & they sat back and gifted Liverpool the game. It wouldnt have been harsh if they had won 4-1 with the amount of chances Carroll had on his own. Sounds strange, but the worst thing we could have done was score. As soon as that goal went in we sat back. When it was 0-0 we were dominating, we were playing like we had been, with confidence and fluidity, strong defending and not giving any of them a sniff but our attitude changed as soon as Jelavic put it away. Its even more disappointing because against Sunderland we stepped up another gear when we scored, but today when the pressure was on, we went backwards. It sums up our tenure under Moyes. He builds us up to let us down.

Howard - Did well with what he had to do.

Baines - Was ok.

Distin - Was a calamity. Suarez had him in his pocket and the number of times he was turned was ridiculous. Bottled it.

Heitinga - Was ok, tried keeping things together but despite bossing both Liverpool strikers in the first half, he got worse as the game went on.

Neville - Probably the best at the back.

Gibson - Was unbelievably wasteful. Whenever we needed to get a foothold he gave the ball away and he kept getting caught the wrong side of the advancing Liverpool midfield.

Felli - Best midfielder on the pitch but given no help by those around.

Osman - Did well when he came inside but was wasted for a lot of the game. He isnt a winger and he should have been moved inside. He had a few good oppp's to score or set someone up but cocked up every time.

Gueye - Feel a bit sorry for the lad as he could get in the game. He tried to actually stay wider and keep his shape but he was played out of the game when we hoofed it forward. I would have been tempted to keep him on after they scored because he can create goals.

Cahill - Completely anonymous. Didnt win much in the air, didnt help out in midfield, didnt support the striker very well and was even worse when he dropped deep. Should have been the one to come off to let Osman inside.

Jelavic - Took his goal well and looked lively, but the quality of ball up to him was shite at times and while his control let him down at times we didnt play to his strengths.

Coleman - Should have been sent off. He is going backwards now and he should either play at RB or not at all.

Vic - Barely touched the ball

The other thing I want to know is where the fuck is Drenthe? Whats happened with him because he is our game changer and he wasnt even on the bench. If its personal then fine, can understand but why play at Sunderland and then not today?