IGNORED

Kevin Mirallas

Hafnia

Bit worried with Arsenal selling RVP that they may come sniffing for one of our targets now.

Get him signed fast DM.

Arsenal will come too late, cause Kevin Mirallas is apparently going on a medical at Goodison Park tomorrow. He can't come on a medical and then decide to go to the competition. By the way, Mirallas will want to play, and at Everton he'll get way more chances and he knows that.

Arsenal will go for Llorente instead. Not sure if they'll seal the deal, but I think that's where their focus will be.

Arsenal will come too late, cause Kevin Mirallas is apparently going on a medical at Goodison Park tomorrow. He can't come on a medical and then decide to go to the competition. By the way, Mirallas will want to play, and at Everton he'll get way more chances and he knows that.

Arsenal will go for Llorente instead. Not sure if they'll seal the deal, but I think that's where their focus will be.

A bit worried that Arsenal now have the funds to hijack the deal but hopefully Marouane put in a good word in and he wants to play

First thoughts as soon as I'd heard they'd sold RVP was that they'll go in for Mirallas, especially as there has already been chat about them before.

Someone mentioned about a 6m Euro clause, but I'm sure I read that it expired a few months ago, so they don't have to accept any old bid.

its happened before.

A bit worried that Arsenal now have the funds to hijack the deal but hopefully Marouane put in a good word in and he wants to play

Or you can look at it this way: they now have the funds to go for more expensive alternatives like Llorente.

BTW Belgium just defeated the Netherlands 4-2, Mirallas gave an assist for the first goal and was substituted before the other 3 Belgian goals. Van Persie wasn't even selected in the Dutch starting 11 and didn't come in for Huntelaar later on neither. So if you look at it that way, Mirallas > RVP biggrin.png

Edited by Mirallas

1) Arsenal is a top EPL side, they will need a star striker who can guarantee quality performances. Giroud and Podolski (indeed) aren't quite there yet, Arsenal need someone else. Mirallas just doesn't fit the profile, cause face it, he's not exactly Wayne Rooney. Arsenal WILL NOT sign Mirallas as a replacement for RVP. That's unthinkable. They'll go for someone else.

2) Mirallas is already in the stage of going on a medical a Everton. (not an indisputable argument, but it weighs through)

What I'm saying is: relax guys :P If the rumors on Mirallas coming to Everton are correct, then I wouldn't be too worried. Last week there was a rumor about LFC wanting to sign Mirallas as well. The Arsenal rumor is on the same level as that. The Everton rumor is just way more concrete.

He had a decent game tonight. We were brilliant the first 25-30 minutes and he was playing really well. Mirallas gave an assist, Christian Benteke (whom we've also been linked with in the past) scored. We started to back off and give 'm the ball though and they came back in it after the break due to errors in the offside trap. After they went 1-2 up we took charge of the game again and won 4-2.

Jan Vertonghen, a new Spurs player, was immense. And I think he's going to be for Tottenham as well. Better than Vermaelen according to me.

He had a decent game tonight. We were brilliant the first 25-30 minutes and he was playing really well. Mirallas gave an assist, Christian Benteke (whom we've also been linked with in the past) scored. We started to back off and give 'm the ball though and they came back in it after the break due to errors in the offside trap. After they went 1-2 up we took charge of the game again and won 4-2.

Jan Vertonghen, a new Spurs player, was immense. And I think he's going to be for Tottenham as well. Better than Vermaelen according to me.

Vermaelen had a flawless game. Vertonghen made a defensive mistake that lead to the Netherlands' second goal. But for the rest, Vertonghen did a great shift in his role of upcoming back.

The last 25 minutes were a Belgian spectacle. Lukaku was superb, Mertens was very efficient, De Bruyne was brilliant, Dembélé worked well, Alderweireld was surprisingly flawless. I loved the Belgian team. I didn't even miss Kompany.

Vermaelen had a flawless game. Vertonghen made a defensive mistake that lead to the Netherlands' second goal. But for the rest, Vertonghen did a great shift in his role of upcoming back.

The last 25 minutes were a Belgian spectacle. Lukaku was superb, Mertens was very efficient, De Bruyne was brilliant, Dembélé worked well, Alderweireld was surprisingly flawless. I loved the Belgian team. I didn't even miss Kompany.

I meant that Vertonghen is a better centre back than Vermaelen. Incredibly gifted technically. He doesn't have full back pace though, or the acceleration to keep up with a winger (let alone one like Narsingh) so he's going to have some trouble as a full back. Still did an unbelievable job though.

Alderweireld cocked up for that second goal as well btw. That offside trap needs working on.

(I don't think this is the topic to discuss this though tongue.png )

Ah, I feel great. Nothing in the world like a nice Belgium-Holland derby win to get the serotonin flowing. yay.gif

I did purely because I have the most posts. That matters you know. It's why you and J have been trying to boost your post counts in the hope you will one day take my place.

who the fuck put you in charge of the tt gang? shaking fist.png

Marco's been on TT longer... have respect for your elders... both you kids play nice!

Admittedly I havent seen much of Mirallas, but he is 24, and has nearly 30 caps for a very talented team, and a boatload of goals in Greece. I think Moyes has figured out the whole homegrown player registration system. Develop reserve players, and register them to fill the quota, hope you get a few who are real difference makers and then import your 1st team because they are cheaper. Look at Adam Johnson. He hasnt accomplished near what Mirallas has, and his rumored price is double what Mirallas rumored price is. Thats crazy. Look at the going rate for accomplished Championship, and League 1 strikers. Prices are ridiculous.

Christophe Henrotay and his father Roger own Sports Innovations SA. The dad (ex player) was indicted of dodgy dealings recently lol. Perfect for our accountants lol. laugh.png

Roger Henrotay indicted

(06/12/2006)

(06/12/2006)

L'ancien joueur, notamment du Standard, et international belge au centre d'une enquête les transferts douteux du PSG

The former player, including the Standard, and Belgian international center of an investigation of suspicious transfers PSG

PARIS L'agent de joueurs belge Roger Henrotay a été mis en examen dans le second volet de l'enquête sur les transferts douteux du Paris SG centré sur les agents de joueurs, at-on appris mardi de source proche du dossier.

PARIS The Belgian players 'agent Roger Henrotay was indicted in the second part of the investigation of suspicious transfers of Paris SG focused on players' agents, officials said Tuesday a source familiar with the matter.

Ancien joueur, notamment du Standard, et ancien international belge, Roger Henrotay est le père de Christophe Henrotay, également agent de joueurs, dont le nom avait dans un premier temps été cité, dans ce dossier.

Former player, including the Standard, and former Belgian international, Roger Henrotay is the father of Christopher Henrotay, also a players' agent, whose name had initially been quoted in this folder.

Christophe Henrotay avait démenti son inculpation mardi soir via un communiqué transmis à l'agence Belga.

Christophe Henrotay had denied his indictment Tuesday evening via a statement sent to the Belga news agency.

Roger Henrotay a été mis en examen le 22 novembre pour "faux et usage de faux et complicité de travail dissimulé" par le juge Renaud van Ruymbeke, en charge de ce dossier avec la juge Françoise Desset, selon cette source.

Roger Henrotay was indicted Nov. 22 for "forgery and forgery and complicity in clandestine work" by Judge Renaud van Ruymbeke, in charge of this matter with Judge Françoise Desset, the source said.

Il s'agit du cinquième agent, après Ranko Stojic (ancien gardien de but d'Anderlecht et du FC Liège), Richard Bettoni, Dominique Rodriguez et Milan Calasan, mis en examen dans ce second volet de l'affaire pour lequel l'ancien président du Paris SG, Francis Graille (2003-2005) et l'ancien directeur financier du club, Pierre Frelot, sont également poursuivis.

This is the fifth agent, Ranko Stojic after (former goalkeeper of Anderlecht and FC Liege), Richard Bettoni, Dominique Rodriguez and Milan Calasan, indicted in this second part of the case for which the former President of Paris SG, Francis Graille (2003-2005) and former chief financial officer of the club, Pierre Frelot, also continued.

Les juges van Ruymbeke et Desset soupçonnent l'existence d'un vaste système de fraude organisée au sein du PSG, entre 1998 et 2003, visant à répondre aux exigences financières des joueurs et entraîneurs en limitant les charges sociales et fiscales versées par le club.

Judges van Ruymbeke and Desset suspect the existence of a vast system of organized fraud in the PSG, between 1998 and 2003 to meet the financial requirements of players and coaches by limiting the tax and social charges paid by the club.

Ils soupçonnent notamment certains agents d'avoir perçu des sur-commissions (supérieures aux 10% légaux) lors du transfert de leur joueur au PSG et de les leur avoir ensuite reversées comme compléments de salaires non déclarés.

They suspect including some officers have collected over-commissions (above the 10% legal) when transferring their player of the MTP and they have then paid as salary supplements unreported.

Roger Henrotay serait mis en cause pour les transferts suspects de deux joueurs: Augustine "Jay-Jay" Okocha et Rabiu Baita.

Roger Henrotay be questioned for suspicious transfers of two players: Augustine "Jay-Jay" Okocha and Rabiu Baita.

Jay-Jay Okocha, champion olympique 1996, fait partie des meilleurs joueurs de l'histoire du Nigeria.

Jay-Jay Okocha, 1996 Olympic champion, is among the best players in the history of Nigeria.

Il avait été recruté en 1998 au PSG par Charles Biétry.

He was recruited in 1998 by Charles Bietry PSG.

Il est resté à Paris jusqu'en 2002, avant de rejoindre le club anglais de Bolton puis le Qatar SC, à 33 ans.

He remained in Paris until 2002, before joining English club Bolton and Qatar SC, at age 33.

Au PSG, ses prétentions salariales (2 millions de dollars net d'impôts par an en moyenne) étant supérieures à son contrat de travail, le solde avait été réglé par divers biais, dont le transfert fictif d'un autre joueur nigérian, Rabiu Baita.

PSG, his salary expectations ($ 2 million net of tax per year on average) is higher than his employment contract, the balance was settled by various means, including the artificial transfer of another Nigerian player, Rabiu Baita .