IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

I am pleased enough that City have a two goal lead but the opposition are past masters at coming back from a reverse so not getting too carried away. At least they used to be. Now with Moyes, you half expect them to just curl up and die and keep the score down - can't see no attacking emphasis on this and even now, this would appear as good as over (hopefully)

Will always favor City over United and today will be no different.

Looks as if Celtic don't give a shit also about the respective League Cup in their country by way of that link.

And why should they care. The league is as good as done before a ball was kicked and they'll be more focused on the Scottish Cup, even fielded a weakened side tonight. They'll also in Europe aren't they ?, so bigger fish to fry.

Hope United get a win tomorrow also by way of last response. But I'm just about done with the League Cup for tonight. Fuck that, and move on. No good crying over spilt milk.

And why is that surprising? Is FIFA so naive? And did they never look up average temperatures for summer months in Qatar? I wonder whether they have the guts to change their decision. If so, must we compensate Qatar for the work they've already done?

Damn stupid decision to hold it there in the first place, as was Russia which is the event before it. (2018)

If they're really going to move the FIFA World Cup to the winter, that would just about kill the game as I know it.

They say "it's bcause of the exteme summer temperatures" - but wouldn't they have been aware of that when they chose the fucking country in the first place ?

Years ago, they would hold the World Cup in Europe one every four years, and then Mexico or South America each other time, and they're taking it off to Japan and South Africa for instance. That Qatar decision was ridiculous whichever way you look at it.