IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

24 minutes ago, Elston Gunnn said:

Hoping for Norwich and also W Ham to win.  Brentford not quite out of our sights just yet, especially as we play them at Goodison.  Norwich-Burnley more important, but a Brentford loss might help, too, never know.

I think realistically Brentford and Leeds are beyond our reach now

Is jus said in commentary of the Norwich V Burnley game that Dyche’s half time team talk on Wednesday was to tell his players to stay calm because Everton don’t know how to win games away from home !

17 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I think realistically Brentford and Leeds are beyond our reach now

Is jus said in commentary of the Norwich V Burnley game that Dyche’s half time team talk on Wednesday was to tell his players to stay calm because Everton don’t know how to win games away from home !

Brentford score, W Ham defender looked like our sometime-shocking defense, just asleep.

You’re right, Brentford probably beyond us, but I still hope W Ham come back to win.

Just now, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Kieran Dowell has been woeful here for Norwich. I can remember thinking he was going to be the next Wayne Rooney 

Just goes to show that staring in U23 football means fuck all 

Said it all along that he's terrible. He's got a decent shot on him and that's it, other than that he's got nothing. He's slow, weak and stupid.

8 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I’ve been desperate to say something about this Burnley game but don’t want to curse it !

Norwich miss an absolutely free header.  Blecchhh.

If we go down, I’ll take all the blame.  Don’t want poor Rafa to feel bad.

You’ll never find me, as I live deep, deep in the woods.  And there are lots of woods in, um, North America.