IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

38 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Worked out okay in the end, looks like Norwich and Watford are gone, Burnley the only mob we need to worry about still.

Lawrenson prediction of a draw cos West Ham will test player’s for Thursdays semi final …….. that’s a week on Thursday.  I’m sure he’s trying to boil our piss. 

I want West Ham to absolutely smash Burnley. Completely leave them bewildered 

29 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Fulham promoted and Mitrovic gets his 40th league goal of the season that’s some going to be fair. 

He's far too good for the Championship but nowhere near good enough for the Premier League. He's the player yo yo like West Brom were the club version not long ago.

3 hours ago, Hafnia said:

United so similar to Everton in terms of toxic player culture.  Shocking.  

If they were to lose a couple of players and get a few bad injuries next seasona I can see them in the same position as us this year.

Never would I have thought I would be looking enviously at Newcastle. What a turnaround. And sure they spent a lot of money in the January window, but only one of them came from outside England, so it's not like they went out and just threw money at stars.

And Guimaraes looks to be the real deal too.

3 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Never would I have thought I would be looking enviously at Newcastle. What a turnaround. And sure they spent a lot of money in the January window, but only one of them came from outside England, so it's not like they went out and just threw money at stars.

And Guimaraes looks to be the real deal too.

The main plus about Newcastle is the team spirit that they have built in such a short space of time, something that I would give anything for (but in reality something that should be there anyway). 

There is some absolute dross in this league, that survive simply because they play for one another. We on the other hand are both pretty shit, and clearly have a group of players (not all) that don't give a shit; win, lose or draw.