IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

Watching it. Luton's pace outlet went off injured - since that moment been all over the place. 

Like I've said before, their pace is what makes the difference for them. It covers a lot of their deficiencies up.

If we had even a drop of pace in our team we'd look a hell of a lot better. Still shite, obviously, but we'd carry much more of a threat.

I said last week Luton were done, the fight as gone from the players and the manager, I saw it last week in their demeanour and faces and it’s still here this week. 
All we need to do is win 2 and draw 1 and we stay up, Luton are definitely down with Sheffield and Burnley. 

21 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I said last week Luton were done, the fight as gone from the players and the manager, I saw it last week in their demeanour and faces and it’s still here this week. 
All we need to do is win 2 and draw 1 and we stay up, Luton are definitely down with Sheffield and Burnley. 

Wouldn't count out Burnley. Tough fixtures for them to come, yes, but only 3 from safety now

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

I think a bit less, probably. A couple of wins should do it. Luton aren't getting three wins from four.

A win tomorrow and things start to look a lot better.

1 minute ago, Formby said:

I think a bit less, probably. A couple of wins should do it. Luton aren't getting three wins from four.

A win tomorrow and things start to look a lot better.

You are probably right maybe 1 win and a draw will do it, I don’t see Burnley finishing higher as 18th even though dunlopp thinks they are a threat to us. 

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

You are probably right maybe 1 win and a draw will do it, I don’t see Burnley finishing higher as 18th even though dunlopp thinks they are a threat to us. 

Remember, Dunlopp is crazy, though. 🤫

Sorry, Dunlopp.

33 minutes ago, Palfy said:

3 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Wouldn't count out Burnley. Tough fixtures for them to come, yes, but only 3 from safety now

Palf drawing a line from what I said to delusion 🤗

4 hours ago, StatesideToffee14 said:

Sheffield United could be relegated as early as Wednesday if the following happen:

-We lose to Forest tomorrow

-Sheffield United lose at Manchester United on Wednesday

-We defeat the Shite on Wednesday

In the words of Meatloaf. 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

13 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Big difference between having a chance and being a threat, Palf 😘

Well I would say if they have a chance of staying up then they automatically become a threat to us as long as we have a chance of going down. 

11 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Well I would say if they have a chance of staying up then they automatically become a threat to us as long as we have a chance of going down. 

Sheffield have a chance of staying up but I don't view them as a threat. Brentford have a chance of going down but I don't view them as a threat.

5 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Your words not mine. So please tell me what you were trying to convey when you posted this when responding to my original post?

8 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Your words not mine. So please tell me what you were trying to convey when you posted this when responding to my original post?

Oy, now we're just arguing semantics. They're still in the race but I don't view them as a threat.