Naismith...2

Howard...2

Jelavic...2

Previous MOTM winners...

West Brom (A)...Leon Osman

Leyton Orient (H)...Kevin Mirallas

Aston Villa (A)...Steven Pienaar

Manchester United (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Mirallas, Hibbert, and Baines are the only contenders in my eyes all 8 out of 10.

Distin 7 done well.

Fellaini 6, Pienaar 6, Osman 6, and Howard 5 a varied performance, too many troughs and not enough peaks.

Jags 5 and Neville 4 should be dropped, as we can't leave Heitinga on the bench after our last 2 performances and Neville because he was dire (plus Fellaini needs dropping back into the midfield so he can have more control over the play).

Why are we only getting a fraction of the votes we had in the Man Utd match?

My point when we were talking of giving Fellaini the nod for the rest of the year. After a big match you'll get people fired up and logging on to 'share the love'. After a performance like we just saw - even though it's not a loss, it pretty much feels like it; thus you'll get a lower turn out of pple coming here to vote.

My point when we were talking of giving Fellaini the nod for the rest of the year. After a big match you'll get people fired up and logging on to 'share the love'. After a performance like we just saw - even though it's not a loss, it pretty much feels like it; thus you'll get a lower turn out of pple coming here to vote.

And I'll say, again, do your own system from now on if you want to :).

Voted for Bainsey.

Was imense and a well deserved goal.

I would say that although Anichebe had to be shouted at, it worked. he chased balls down and very nearly nicked one of the keepers feet, which might i add is a stand up guy and one that my respect has grown a great deal after his word with the reff.....Anichebe you need to thank that guy!

But give the guy credit where due. he put the ball in the back of the net twice and chased down hopeless causes. Yes he needs to do it consistently through a whole match, but dont forget he plays for a team of fans that dislike him, he has no confidence and has a lot to prove. with all that consodered....he didnt do half bad.

I still feel this is going to be his season one way or the other.

A lot of people putting Mirallas in contention for the MOTM, I thought there were times he was very selfish on the ball and that, for me, took away from most of the positive things he had done.

I also thought he was a bit lightweight as well... We need to get him in the gym to beef up a bit. Distin should be his personal trainer for a month! lol