IGNORED

Leeds

MikeO

embarrassing, the lot of them. Naismith wouldnt get in there side! Anichebe back to the player we know best, his first touch is a tackle. Fellaini has been wank as well, he hasnt jumped for a single header and his passing has been way off, someone else needs to mark Beccio because he's won everything in the air, meanwhile at the other end Vic has about 2inches on his CB and cant win a fucking thing in the air

Mucha is shite.

For fucks sake, Mucha ain't good but you can't single him out. The only thing he's done wrong in that first half is not come for the corner.

If I was Moyes I'd pretty much stick with how we are, a good bollocking should kick our team into action and turn this tie around, the only change I'd make would be Junior off and Jelavic on and go 4-4-1-1 with Vic playing behind Jelly as a link-up man.

Leeds are very, very average but unfortunatly so are we. Diouf is always a massive, massive twat.