IGNORED

Leeds

MikeO

As much as Leeds could be a potential banana skin I'd like to see some of the younger/newer faces get a game together, We can't afford to do so in the League so these games are our best bet really:

-------------------------Howard

Coleman------Heitinga---Duffy------Garbutt

-------------------------Fellaini

Naismith-------------Osman-------------Oviedo

--------------------Mirallas

----------------------------------Vic

Or something similar??

Oviedo will start, that i'm pretty sure of, but then so will Naismith.

Wonder whether Baines will get rested and Oviedo will start there, just to see what he's capable of. Gueye might start, if this is the case, if not then Oviedo will take the left wing position.

---------------- Mucha -----------------

Coleman -- Distin -- Duffy -- Baines

--------- Fellaini ------ Neville --------

-- Naismith --- Osman ---- Oviedo --

-------------------- Mirallas -------------

--- OR ---

------------------ Mucha -------------------

Coleman -- Heitinga -- Duffy -- Oviedo

----- Osman --- Fellaini --- Neville -----

-- Naismith --- Anichebe --- Mirallas --

I think sometimes people get a bit carried away with their team suggestions. I'm all up for giving some new/younger faces a go but you can't expect to put out almost 11 fresh faces and expect them all to gel. I'd expect that Moyes will put out near our first team with maybe a couple of changes - probably Duffy, Oviedo and Naismith starting. See how we get on then take the chance to introduce a few more players later in the match if we're comfortable.

Don't forget some of the lads like Duffy and Garbutt have played together and both have had stints with the first team and both have done well it's not like these lads have been training on a remote island and have no idea how the other lads play they have trained and played with the first team.

The only way players like Oviedo will get a decent run out in a game in the near future will be these kind of games and He is possibly the only one that won't be accustomed to how the team play yet.....

We finally have abit of depth in most area's and we have alot of footie to play yet so why not give the likes of Baines Jags Distin Pienaar and so on a rest rather then needlessly burn them out by over playing them or risk injury.

Edited by EFC-Paul

Some good news. I didn't expect him back so soon. Hope Vic is given the chance to keep his place against Soton.

158013_56909226276_1767907652_q.jpgEverton Football Club

TEAM NEWS: Jelavic back in squad for Leeds Capital One Cup tie. Hibbert (calf) out but in with a chance for Southampton. Gibson (thigh) still missing

I'd heard here was a chance he'd be back for Leeds and pretty much 100% for the Southampton game. Bring him on with 15-20mins to go so he's up to speed for the weekend. That's the bread and butter after all.

Leeds fan posting in peace here, because a) I wanted to see what your fans thought about tomorrow, and B) I'm bored as fuck...

Anyway, I think you're going to rape us. Warnock has done a great job building a strong first 11 with fuck all funding, but our squad isn't good enough for the Championship. We currently have several injuries and won't be able to play anything near our strongest side, whether we wanted to or not, so it could get embarrassing. There'll be a pretty shit attendance because of the prices, Bates boycotters and the general shit mood around the place, so don't go expecting anything above 27/28k (we couldn't sell out v Man Utd, and our att v Hull was around 5k less than 2 years before). My guess at our team:

Ashdown

Lees - Pearce - Kisnorbo - White

Byram - Austin - Thompson - Poleon

Diouf - Becchio

Kenny, Drury, Peltier, Brown, Tonge all doubts, Bromby, Green, Norris, Nunez, McCormack, Somma all out.

Prediction: Leeds 1-5 Everton.

Leeds fan posting in peace here, because a) I wanted to see what your fans thought about tomorrow, and cool.png I'm bored as fuck...

Anyway, I think you're going to rape us. Warnock has done a great job building a strong first 11 with fuck all funding, but our squad isn't good enough for the Championship. We currently have several injuries and won't be able to play anything near our strongest side, whether we wanted to or not, so it could get embarrassing. There'll be a pretty shit attendance because of the prices, Bates boycotters and the general shit mood around the place, so don't go expecting anything above 27/28k (we couldn't sell out v Man Utd, and our att v Hull was around 5k less than 2 years before). My guess at our team:

Ashdown

Diouf - Becchio

Kenny, Drury, Peltier, Brown, Tonge all doubts, Bromby, Green, Norris, Nunez, McCormack, Somma all out.

Nice to see you LLHB, and you seem remarkably optimistic on our behalf. We are capable of getting a hatful, depending on who turns out for us, but considering how we performed against Swansea when we should have got a few more, and against Newcastle when we should have won ...... Who knows. Leeds are no pushovers, AND we have never won the League cup in any of it's incarnations.

Should be an interesting game. I suspect we will win but not by the huge margins others expect. I will go for a possible 3 - 1 scoreline.

Leeds fan posting in peace here, because a) I wanted to see what your fans thought about tomorrow, and cool.png I'm bored as fuck...

Ashdown

Diouf - Becchio

No swearing on here young man.

You're not in Leeds now you know. shaking fist.png

Garbutt came on for Baines in the last round and acquitted himself well. I'd hope that would've earned him a start and Baines a well deserved rest!

I would have thought he would give Oviedo a game ahead of Garbutt

I think this could be a very tricky tie but if we can manage to keep the ball at least 20 foot from Mucha for ninety minutes we should have enough to go through

I would have thought he would give Oviedo a game ahead of Garbutt

I think this could be a very tricky tie but if we can manage to keep the ball at least 20 foot from Mucha for ninety minutes we should have enough to go through

Seeing as defending isn't Oviedo's strongpoint and he'll be getting used to the pace of English football it'd be a safer option to play him on the left wing.

But you could be right and he'll play at LB.

not sure if it was mentioned, but why the hell are people talking about fielding a weakened team?! We havent had silverware in god knows and since top 5 is going to be a challenge, we have 2 other ways into Europe - this and the FA Cup, therefore priority. If it was me....

Howard

Coleman Heits Distin Baines

Felli

Mirallas Naismith Pienaar

Anichebe

Mucha is shocking, each time I see him and Vic is in because hes on form. No way should Pip be near this one, and if he has to be it must be RB.

not sure if it was mentioned, but why the hell are people talking about fielding a weakened team?! We havent had silverware in god knows and since top 5 is going to be a challenge, we have 2 other ways into Europe - this and the FA Cup, therefore priority. If it was me....

Howard

Coleman Heits Distin Baines

Felli

Mirallas Naismith Pienaar

Anichebe

Mucha is shocking, each time I see him and Vic is in because hes on form. No way should Pip be near this one, and if he has to be it must be RB.

If Everton can not beat Leeds because a few reserves are in then Everton doesn't deserve to be in any European tournaments.