IGNORED

Leeds

MikeO

For fucks sake, Mucha ain't good but you can't single him out. The only thing he's done wrong in that first half is not come for the corner.

If I was Moyes I'd pretty much stick with how we are, a good bollocking should kick our team into action and turn this tie around, the only change I'd make would be Junior off and Jelavic on and go 4-4-1-1 with Vic playing behind Jelly as a link-up man.

Leeds are very, very average but unfortunatly so are we. Diouf is always a massive, massive twat.

Agree about the keeper, he's not to blame... that said he's still shite aha.

Who would you play at cm?

Danny Mills....

"David Moyes will have one or two choice words for his players at half-time. They have to come out and play with more purpose, more belief and more passion in the second half. I do fear for Leeds though. As bad as they have been, they simply can't be this bad for another 45 minutes. Moyes won't stand for it."

...he'd better be right!

Truly awful. The difference between the teams is that we dont want to win this nearly as bad as they do. Its the same old, we should win this lets not try attitude we used to have against the crap sides. Fair play to Leeds for showing fight though.

Naismith has been truly awful, Felli is way below what is expected of him, and Oviedo has been very wasteful.

Feel sorry for Junior he was doing a damn site better that Felli and he has been hooked. He is a DM and wasnt even asked to play as one. Now Neville is back on to play the same way Junior should have been.

Vic needs some help up front and hopefully with Felli up there now he should get that.

Better start to the second half.

Just a question though, I wondered if anybody else felt as I do that DM is using the League Cup games in the same manner as an international manager might use a friendly. ie to try out new things?

I ask this as I have had the same feeling every year when it comes to this competition. DM just doesn't take it as seriously as he might. Just a feeling mind you.

The whole team are struggling, so it's no good looking at individuals. Have faith that Moyes will put things right, and stay positive where possible. I%20surrender.gif

Im not looking at individuals, i know the team have been awfull, but you said people were using Anichebe as a scape goat, when really they were just pointing out he has also been gash

For fucks sake, Mucha ain't good but you can't single him out. The only thing he's done wrong in that first half is not come for the corner.

If I was Moyes I'd pretty much stick with how we are, a good bollocking should kick our team into action and turn this tie around, the only change I'd make would be Junior off and Jelavic on and go 4-4-1-1 with Vic playing behind Jelly as a link-up man.

Leeds are very, very average but unfortunatly so are we. Diouf is always a massive, massive twat.

He wasn't singled out - thought I'd make a point that wasn't too obvious, it needs to be said muchas positioning is shocking.