IGNORED

Newcastle v Everton 2nd Jan 20:00

Avinalaff

Baines MOTM? wth? One game he's underrated and the other overrated. Fellaini's ball recuperations and constructive gameplay have edged it!

He played well and scored possibly the goal of the season so far bringing us level just before half time...so yeah worthy of a MOTM in My eyes although others played well.

Quit with the obvious man love for Your fellow Countrymen!

Over the moon with the result. Still can't understand why we must give other teams a one goal advantage half of the time though.

Very happy with the results over the Christmas period. Shame about the Chelsea one in which the lads were great, had it been different we'd be in a strong position to challenge for 4th. Still doable though.

Great result in the end after a shocking first half hour, Baines is rapidly going up in my estimation list, he really is TOP quality, and we HAVE to keep him no matter what. And Vic! whats got into him at the moment, he is a player reborn, and the new Vic looks a bit useful for a change, long may it continue imo.

We won, and got important 3p, but to be honest, i dont know how we did it. This was certainly one of our worst games this season. Johnny-Distin pair, doesn work, Jags on right, doesnt work, nev on midfield, doesnt work, Naisy right, doesnt work... How tha hell we won? What ever happens, i dont want us to start with this 11 and formation never again. In this season, or never. Happily newcastle is so poor atm that we can win, doing almost anything right there. Felli should been on fire today, have rested week where we had 3 games. But it looked more that hes just rusty, lol. Bainesies screamer was beauty, and Vic´s goal from first touch after sub, was the difference. We need Mirallas and Seamus back in business ASAP.

Edit: MOTM definitely Baines

Edit2: Its strange, but i aint even pissed off this Atkinson this time. I think he did well today, and have to say, im really surprised about it.

Edited by LexKing