IGNORED

Manchester United (Away)

Zoo

Our attack is woeful.

We run to the box, and leave nothing to keep the forward passing going, then we have 3 players standing in the box waiting for a cross instead of coming back out and spreading the defence.

We're not good enough, and I think it's time to take the pressure off and accept it.

Trouble is we were at the beginning of the season, question is why aren't we now

Trouble is we were at the beginning of the season, question is why aren't we now

Things just went right for us mate.

You can see by our style that it's just a 'play it by ear' and hope for something.

I'm going to scream if frigging Osman doesn't get dropped. He's just not involved enough, and we really need somebody who is going to sit in the middle and stay there.

ya well - there we go - down to 6th -

but maybe we are not good enough YET for the top 4 -

although we were not totally outplayed and bossed we certainly still have the same weaknesses -

we desperately need a top end striker to convert some of our many chances -

at the back we need at least one but more likely two good defensive mids acting like a proper sweepers and assisting the back 4 by double marking the likes of Roony and van Persie-

then i am afraid to say Man United exploited Baines's defensive weaknesses again - the first goal coming from our left AGAIN -

you all know my feelings about Neville - although he tried very hard today he just confirmed to me that he is a liability to Everton going forward -

and then Mr Moyes - why drop Fellaini back when whe are two down ?

Why not sub Neville when he was obviously clattered ?

Why not tell Baines to first do his main job of defending instead of spending most of his time in midfield and further up ?

Why not sub Osman and Pienaar if they are not on form ?

What was Gibson's job today ?

this game leaves me with more questions than answers - and yes the officials were favouring the ALL ENGLAND HEROES - not that it whould have made a difference today

I really thought we had a chance to beat them when i saw the team lineups, but as the game went on they just put a stop to the very little we had to offer. Im not that sure how much the pre game injury to Distin would have changed things, we really were that woeful at times today. We have just bought(and had on the bench today) one of the hottest young properties in the country in John Stones, and if he is as good as they say, then how can he be ANY worse than Neville? and if he is then we have potentially wasted our money imo. Also what has happened to Osman at the moment, we need him to produce if not bench him and bring Barkley back from loan, likewise with Pienaar and Oviedo. Even Fellaini today, let himself be bossed most of the game by Phil Jones who is hardly a world beater by any stretch, and Baines looked out of sorts this afternoon, he did'nt seem to know where to pass the ball at times. We just looked so devoid of ideas and threat today, really poor performance considering recent results between the clubs.

If Moyes comes out and says, "We played well" I'll join the "Moyes out" club.

i know im fed up of him saying that.

Sorry but leon osman is not good enough to be challenging for europe, aston villa/west brom maybe but were never going to move on untill these average players are used more as squad players and when you have a squad like ours he's hardly going to be out the team is he.

Today proved fellaini is half the player he is further back the pitch imo, fair enough he is good in the air and controling the ball but no way is he an attacking midfielder, jones done a decent job but anyone who stays within 5 yards of a player ever second of the game is going to get the odd tackle in didnt think he was as good as people have been saying.

Phil neville when are you going to fuck off seriously what do you do for this club on the pitch.

Heitenga has no pace what so ever, probably our best defender last season, this season has shown he has lost it completely would rather have had duffy there today we all knew he would have something to do with a united goal.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Thought Fergie showed us alot of respect and i think he thought if he beat us today the league is won and he took a gamble. Valencia on the right won them the game today. He is a beast, physically strong with a good engine. He stuck to Bainesy and thats 50 per cent of our attacking threat nullified. Pienaar was useless today aswell as Felli. The defending was so poor and the main reason we wont get in the top four this year. I thought jags was by far our best player and Howard came for more crosses than usual and made a world class save from Cleverley. I still think we are going to be there or there abouts buts whats annoying me is that we should have found a striker in the window or at least a midfielder. Sisokko at Newcastle fucking £1.6 mill?

Moyes said: “I thought they [Manchester United] played very well during the opening period, but I didn’t think we helped ourselves.

“We got back into it but the second goal killed it for us. It was unlike us – I don’t know why we were so far up and square at the back. We gave them an opportunity to make a through pass, which Van Persie ran onto.

“Ossie had a good chance and we forced a couple of corner kicks. We put them under a bit of pressure and I thought we played well up until about 20-25 yards out from goal.

“The problem was that if we gave it away, they looked as though they could counter-attack. Wayne [Rooney] and Van Persie were very fast on the break and were always going to be a threat.

“We didn’t have enough when we got into the final third of the pitch today to make the difference.”

Despite slipping to just their fourth league defeat of the season, Moyes commended his team for fighting to the final whistle.

He continued: “We did great to keep at it, albeit Manchester United had a two-goal lead and have a big game in midweek.

“But I thought our players stuck at it. They kept trying to earn a goal and did themselves proud with the way they played in the end.”

dont agree davey