IGNORED

Norwich (Away)

MikeO

Had enough of these shite performances recently. We have no pace what so ever going forward. Our 2 quickest players are a centre back and a right back and one of them is 35 years old. Had enough of the negative tactics and atm we don't even look like a team that's going to score. Absolutely fuming.

Joke 2-1 game over. Moyes doesn't deserve a new contract, I hope there's not even one on the table and he's just seeing it out because we can't afford to sack him.

i'm not gonna call for moyes to leave but something has to change...this holding on for 1-0 wins is just not working...i can't remember the last game we won 1-0

i'm not gonna call for moyes to leave but something has to change...this holding on for 1-0 wins is just not working...i can't remember the last game we won 1-0

He's not good enough. Same mistakes week after week. When he came he was still learning the game, but now he's stopped progressing. Football is a cut throat business, we let go of kids every year because they aren't developing, time we looked at the manager with the same head on.

He's not good enough. Same mistakes week after week. When he came he was still learning the game, but now he's stopped progressing. Football is a cut throat business, we let go of kids every year because they aren't developing, time we looked at the manager with the same head on.

hard to argue after another performance like that today

Moyes can fuck off, all this bolox about "oh we got him for free" and "he's had a serious injury", FUCK OFF Naismith isnt good enough, simple as that. Defending a 1-0 lead against fucking Norwich...yeah champions league my arse. Moyes says he's ambitious in his interviews, i'd like to see him pull that shit with Schalke or chelsea or wherever he fucks off too.

Fuming.

After such a good start to the season we have well and truly gone into self-destruct mode. I'm terrified about the Oldham game now, we couldn't finish a packet of crisps at the moment.

We need to admit that we are shit and someone needs to take the blame. I don't think Moyes has the heart to takeus into Europe anymore.

After such a good start to the season we have well and truly gone into self-destruct mode. I'm terrified about the Oldham game now, we couldn't finish a packet of crisps at the moment.

We need to admit that we are shit and someone needs to take the blame. I don't think Moyes has the heart to takeus into Europe anymore.

doesn't have the bottle..he'd rather lose trying to draw a game than lose trying to win it

were having a big reality check!

our position is looking more realistic now.

No-one made a bid for Felly like we expected.

Leeds decieded Barkley was not good enough for them and sent him back.

Liverpool are going to overtake us soon, and hate to say it but they are looking a different class than us in anycase.

At least coleman looked good today, and Jelly looked a lot sharper.

In some ways this is a good thing. Imagine if we used these tactics in Europa against the likes of Benfica, Zenit, Athletico - we'd be fucking destroyed. We need change, I refuse to 'bash' Moyes but hes taking us nowhere.

Cup is a must now as 4th has long gone.