IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

Would imagine the Lonergan deal to be more for his influence as part of the goal keeping team than anything else. A positive influence around the other keepers, who knows his place in the pecking order, doesn’t cause any issues and helps keep the standard up in training. 
If that’s not it then fuck knows?!

27 minutes ago, StevO said:

Would imagine the Lonergan deal to be more for his influence as part of the goal keeping team than anything else. A positive influence around the other keepers, who knows his place in the pecking order, doesn’t cause any issues and helps keep the standard up in training. 
If that’s not it then fuck knows?!

Do you mean like shut the fuck up you silly old sod your not playing, now sit down and shut it😂

3 hours ago, Goodison Glory said:

it's hardly record breaking. I thought cazoo was just under 10M a year and this is  about the same?

I don’t think the figures have been released but the Echo are saying it was a big increase on it

The length and size of the contract has not been revealed, but Everton said it amounts to the biggest shirt sponsorship deal in the club's history. The ECHO understands the uplift on the deal with outgoing sponsor Cazoo, the online car retailer, is significant and runs into millions of pounds.

2 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I don’t think the figures have been released but the Echo are saying it was a big increase on it

The length and size of the contract has not been revealed, but Everton said it amounts to the biggest shirt sponsorship deal in the club's history. The ECHO understands the uplift on the deal with outgoing sponsor Cazoo, the online car retailer, is significant and runs into millions of pounds.

If that's the case then it outstrips inflation even by todays crazy rates. I read we were ranked 7th in terms of value of front of shirt. However unappealing some might think it is.