IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

4 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

They need to tell the players not to oblige when kids are on the pitch

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/2700339/club-statement

The players aren't at fault, but I totally agree with this. I'd applaude any player for ignoring a pitch invader, of course going to the crowd and throwing a shirt in is nice but pandering to these idiots is only making them breed.

My best memory of last season was Leicester away.

Lamps had to come out as we were all singing 30 minutes after KO. Crowd were impeccable and no one went into the pitch. 

Just stood there singing Sprit of the Blues none stop until Frank came and joined in. That’s support to be proud of!

2 hours ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

The players aren't at fault, but I totally agree with this. I'd applaude any player for ignoring a pitch invader, of course going to the crowd and throwing a shirt in is nice but pandering to these idiots is only making them breed.

No I know, I’m not saying the players are at fault but it seemed last night that the reason parents were throwing their kids onto the pitch was so that they could get players shirts

If the club tell the players not to give them to anyone on the pitch and make an announcement to that effect then it nips it all in the bud

18 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Mike is definitely ok with rainbows. 

In the immortal words of the great Billy Bragg...

"I've had relations with girls from many nations
I've made passes at women of all classes
And just because you're gay I won't turn you away
If you stick around I'm sure that we can find some common-ground."

I actually went on holiday twice in the eighties with a gay guy that I worked with, was widely assumed to be "gay by association" which was fine with me, I never put anyone straight (<see what I did there😂).

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

Alright, big spender, no need to rub it in just because you spent the extra fiver.

😂 My mate who i sit with moved abroad, so I’ll probably give away our tickets a few times across the season and sit with my Dad. Don’t have a clue how to do that with digital tickets. 

26 minutes ago, StevO said:

😂 My mate who i sit with moved abroad, so I’ll probably give away our tickets a few times across the season and sit with my Dad. Don’t have a clue how to do that with digital tickets. 

Maybe you have to get in touch with the club and they'll print a paper ticket for those games?