IGNORED

Cardiff (away)

gethinO

Jelavic does frustrate me quite a lot.

So does Coleman... People dropped off for the cut back and he floats it to the back post.

Brilliant save from their keeper.

He should have had a look before crossing, but they shouldn't have all dropped off of course. There were three men in the box and they were all going to the penalty spot, should have attacked the posts as well.

Guest blueboy122

Jelavic couldn't score in a month of Sundays. Get Kone on, need more energy up front. Going to need to create way more chances and will probably need to have two up front with Felli in there as well, whip crosses at the lads, need balls in the box here and we have so much possession that we should have no trouble getting it outside and in.

Jelly has done well with the chances he has had.....1 and the keeper pulled of a blinder. If anything get kone on as well jelly can feed off scraps and poach

Most inept and one eyed performance from a ref I've seen in years.

Headlines....Bellamy still on the pitch? Barkley on a yellow? And it's apparently not a penalty when you take someones legs out from under them with the ball a yard away (if it wasn't a pen then Baines should've been booked for diving surely?).

Guest blueboy122

Most inept and one eyed performance from a ref I've seen in years.

Headlines....Bellamy still on the pitch? Barkley on a yellow? And it's apparently not a penalty when you take someones legs out from under them with the ball a yard away (if it wasn't a pen then Baines should've been booked for diving surely?).

Inept isn't strong enough you would think he has been payed by Cardiff or something. The ref seems to be doing everything to stop us playing/scoring

Can't agree that Jelly has done well. Touch has let him down consistently and not holding the ball up. The header was weak and only looked a decent opportunity because of the deflection. Unless someone is slipping balls in for him to finish he doesn't do enough. We need a striker to offer significantly more to our overall game or to play two up front.

For my money we don't need three central midfielders against Cardiff and should have Osman off for Kone. If that doesn't work by 75 minutes, Gerrard on for Mirallas.

They are hanging on for dear life the goals will come.... No doubt about it

hope so. been a bit distracted as the landlord came to visit, plus trying to submit my attempts a the badge :)

That Gary Medel looks a liability. Were we interested in him?

yeah, glad we didnt get him based on what ive seen so far. Think Ten was disappointed we didnt though.

He should have had a look before crossing, but they shouldn't have all dropped off of course. There were three men in the box and they were all going to the penalty spot, should have attacked the posts as well.

True but they had all done pretty well to find a couple of yards of space. The nearest person to them was another Everton player!

In that half, Mirallas was more the problem than Jelavic.

I wouldnt disagree with that. Both have been frustrating and Mirallas isnt getting into the game and when he does he cocks it up. Im not really convinced that him and Coleman suit each other that well.

Guest blueboy122

Can't agree that Jelly has done well. Touch has let him down consistently and not holding the ball up. The header was weak and only looked a decent opportunity because of the deflection. Unless someone is slipping balls in for him to finish he doesn't do enough. We need a striker to offer significantly more to our overall game or to play two up front.

For my money we don't need three central midfielders against Cardiff and should have Osman off for Kone. If that doesn't work by 75 minutes, Gerrard on for Mirallas.

He isn't a complete striker never has been. Maybe the team need to look at how they can get him in more?

Everybody knows what jelly is he's a poacher and a very good one if he gets the opportunities. He isn't a lone striker type of player. We need to buy a Benteke, Ricky Lambert if that's what Martinez wants from the system

True but they had all done pretty well to find a couple of yards of space. The nearest person to them was another Everton player!

In that half, Mirallas was more the problem than Jelavic.

I wouldnt disagree with that. Both have been frustrating and Mirallas isnt getting into the game and when he does he cocks it up. Im not really convinced that him and Coleman suit each other that well.

Guest blueboy122

Look mate. You are a little shit stirrer now fuck off for the last time.

Ha brilliant where did you get that from? Constantly talking out your arse. Haven't you got your own forum anyway.......