IGNORED

Cardiff (away)

gethinO

I'll start this one off then lads. Will be a strange game for me personally as my supported team are playing my home city (I moved to Cardiff last September from North Wales) but I obviously want us to win. I think we'll get our first win of the season here. I'm gonna go 3-1 to the Blues (Mirallas x2, Pienaar) and Campbell for them.

It's only right a Welshman should start this weekends game so content with that and only to say I also think we can take three points from this. It's an awkward venue for anyone to visit but we have the capabilities to take a result from this. Only hope the recent Baines and Fellaini business hasn't unsettled the team to any extent. If a third successive draw occurs, it won't be that much of a surprise but I feel we can get maximum points from this.

City 1 Everton 2

I don't think I would recognize a single name on the Cardiff roster, let alone know anything about their ability. Anyone want to point out a few guys to watch out for?

EDIT: Okay, I know Caulkner and Bellamy. Though I couldn't tell you much about either of their games.

Edited by thoward18

They are going to be another one of those teams that will sit back and make life difficult for us. However they dont have a great defensive record which means we should be able to create some decent chances and hopefully for the first time this season we can actually put them away.

I'll stick by my predict the result score and say 3-0 to us. I said Mirallas to score, and so will Fellaini and Baines in what 'could' be their last game with us. Stars must be aligned because for once the match is the feature one and not 'viewers choice' which means I can nip down to the local pub to watch the game on the big screen live.

My head is telling me that Cardiff are playing with the confidence that we should have. They're on a premier league high at the moment, especially after their City game. We've had three lackluster games so far this season, so I think it's time that the lads step up and give Cardiff a proper EPL welcome. A draw or a loss will really have everyone grumbling about Martinez - a win would be the boost we need - and might be the confidence lift that will get Baines or Fellaini to stay?!

I think we are fairly unlucky not to have a premier league win up under our belts already. Largely dominated the games just not quite putting the chances away (similar to last season really). I think we will also dominate this game. I am going to predict Jelevic to finding his premiership goal scoring touch today.

I want to see either Kone or Jelavic on the score sheet - a confidence striker will make up coming games easier.

Cardiff will be chomping at the bit to play again after last weeks results, lets hope the come back to earth with a bump. The shock Man City result should help our squad focus on this game, and not go in to it to complacent -

I predict we will still be unbeaten this season at the end of the game, and hopefully with a win under our belt. A repeat of last seasons trip to a confident Swansea would be nice.

Disappointed to see Ossie starting, but here's hoping he has a blinder and proves us all wrong. Going to be a really tough fixture. Need to survive the first 20-25 minutes as they're going to come out flying after big win and having rested most of the squad in mid week. Hope Barkley has enough in the tank to dictate from the middle.

2-2