IGNORED

Our commercial dept and new kits

Mike Preece

On the commercial side of this thread, I was just on the website of one of our "official partners" Power8.

They have a very interesting bio of us, but one but really stood out to me.....

Everton FC is followed by millions of fans across the world and in recent years has produced great football talents such as Alan Ball, Howard Kendall, Neville Southall, Wayne Rooney, Jack Rodwell and Ross Barkley, just to name a few.

In recent year we produced Ball, Kendall and Southall??? It's like they just made it up! Just ask somebody if you don't know.

To be fair to Kitbag (who I think are a complete shithouse), it says that Everton and their retail partners (KB) have been let down by the supplier. Which could be Umbro or the factory in Asia manufacturing the shirts.

Don't think this is Kitbag. However I'd love to see them f*ck off.

To be fair to Kitbag (who I think are a complete shithouse), it says that Everton and their retail partners (KB) have been let down by the supplier. Which could be Umbro or the factory in Asia manufacturing the shirts.

Don't think this is Kitbag. However I'd love to see them f*ck off.

But if you're a customer of any company they carry responsibility; if I ordered an ipad from PC World and they didn't deliver my complaint would be with them rather than Apple.

But if you're a customer of any company they carry responsibility; if I ordered an ipad from PC World and they didn't deliver my complaint would be with them rather than Apple.

but if you're CEO of the company who recruited the people causing the issue, you're off the hook?

;)

Not sure if this is the best place, but I'm counting this as commercial.

The big image of Roberto on the main stand is not permanent. It will be used for different marketing and promotions from now on, quite a relief. I didn't want it to become like The Chosen One thing at old Trafford.

A lot of time, effort and I imagine money for a temporary bit of marketing :huh:

Not sure if this is the best place, but I'm counting this as commercial.

The big image of Roberto on the main stand is not permanent. It will be used for different marketing and promotions from now on, quite a relief. I didn't want it to become like The Chosen One thing at old Trafford.

I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am to hear this :)

Me too. I thought it was a bit too "Cult of the manager". Although realistically, it'll be because the 2012/13 badge will have left marks on the wall that would be easily noticeable with the new badge. This is kills (or at least wounds) two birds with one stone, it covers the marks on the wall and offers high profile advertising for the club. B)

I don't know if the third goalkeeper kit had been revealed but it's here: http://i.imgur.com/YZ5oPcG.png

A lot of time, effort and I imagine money for a temporary bit of marketing :huh:

Not reallt Matt. Its basicaly a back lit bill board they have put up, then the image is replaceable but the frame remains.

I didnt mean that the Roberto bit is the marketing, thats just the first image up there. When season tickets start to be advertised there will be an image up there to advertise it, or other things too.

Apparently there will be more similar things going up around the ground too.

Edited by StevO

Me too. I thought it was a bit too "Cult of the manager". Although realistically, it'll be because the 2012/13 badge will have left marks on the wall that would be easily noticeable with the new badge. This is kills (or at least wounds) two birds with one stone, it covers the marks on the wall and offers high profile advertising for the club. B)

I don't know if the third goalkeeper kit had been revealed but it's here: http://i.imgur.com/YZ5oPcG.png

i like the 3rd keeper kit a lot!