IGNORED

Our commercial dept and new kits

Mike Preece

I don't dislike it, Mike, I just get annoyed that they've done nothing with the design, they've actually just redone one from almost a decade ago!, and will charge fans £50 for it.

With the names and badges on them it's cost me just under £200 for kits for my 7 and 5 year olds this season. Last season it cost me £104 for one 3rd strip for his 5th birthday!!

I really like it. I can see why people are drawing comparisons to the 2005 kit but there are subtle differences like the design of the collar also we don't know what the material will feel like.

classy and understated is my opinion of it, the smart-casual shirt you can wear out. :rofl:

I don't dislike it, Mike, I just get annoyed that they've done nothing with the design, they've actually just redone one from almost a decade ago!, and will charge fans £50 for it.

Can't find a picture of the black one from 04/05 but it had a lot of blue up the sides I think and looked very different from this. Didn't buy one, does anyone have one they could photo and post?

Those two above don't really look to similar to me apart from the Umbro logo and Chang the white detail and fabric detail is completely different just two pretty plain kits which I like tbh

I think if the picture Steve posted is the actual top it will be one of those that looks far better on and in the flesh

Away, i love black mate. Think it's ideal.

Prefer the Nike black away kit, had a bit more to it. Mind you, one or two kits over the years have grown on me. Much prefer the home kit this year, looks fantastic. Hoping to pop into town next week and pick one up :)