IGNORED

The GLBT debate

Matt

By wearing rainbow laces I'd be saying that I'm agreeing with homosexuallity - which I don't.

That's ridiculous.

You can not like it, you can be afraid of it, you can be appalled by it (all of which are a bit sad and mostly the opinions held by people unsure of their own sexuality) but you can't disagree with it.

It's a fact....it's like saying you don't agree that 2+2=4.

That's ridiculous.

You can not like it, you can be afraid of it, you can be appalled by it (all of which are a bit sad and mostly the opinions held by people unsure of their own sexuality) but you can't disagree with it.

each to their own, Mike.

Zoo, if you don't agree with it then fine. They still deserve to be treated like everyone else though...

• 2 weeks later...

That's ridiculous.

Each to thier own, homosexuality isn't natural. I'm not going to round them all up and burn them but I certainly won't go along with any campaign to get it accepted within society.

Each to thier own, homosexuality isn't natural. I'm not going to round them all up and burn them but I certainly won't go along with any campaign to get it accepted within society.

Shocking. I'm amazed that an apparently educated kid could have such an outdated and intolerant view. From a sixty something Tory I'd expect it but you disappoint me hugely.

Guest blueboy122

Shocking. I'm amazed that an apparently educated kid could have such an outdated and intolerant view. From a sixty something Tory I'd expect it but you disappoint me hugely.

Why? Thats his view, and mine as well and I would say quite a few others. Dont have anything against homosexuality and under no circumstances should they be bullied for it etc but I just dont agree with the promotion of it.

We were put on this planet to reproduce, reproduction does not happen naturally between two of the same sex. Simple.

Like I've said before, this is my opinion (and those of a lot of other people) but for some reason there is a massive taboo about going against homosexuality. It's not as if I'm going round like the KKK spreading hate against gays, I just don't agree with it and wouldn't wear anything on my kit to promote/accept it if I were a footballer.

Homosexuality is 100% natural.

It would need to be manufactured for it not to be. Just like anything else in life, there are people who don't understand and make assumptions that anybody different to them must be weird, or flawed.

Some of the most wonderful people I know are gay, and to think for a second that they are in some way unnatural is just an ugly notion. There are some proper annoying people in the world who are also gay, such as certain tv personalities, or extremists, but that is simply another indication that folk can be annoying regardless.

It's important to realise the difference also between being in love with somebody of the same sex and simply feeling horny and experimental after one too many beers. Having sex with somebody does not constitute being gay. Being gay is either who you are, or are not, as the case may be.