IGNORED

Nikica Jelavic

RM found a use for Di Santo, don't think our strikers will have to worry too much about the system Martinez uses, more emphasis will be on how they will impact the opposition. I'm excited to see what he can squeeze out of our squad now Moyes' shackles are off.

Shackles... Very descriptive word. I don't see an iron device though, more a lecture with a warning and a serious fly catching open mouthed stern nod from his trusty pet Nev.

"Reet Gareth bale, forget this £70m price tag laddie, today you are facing tony hibbert, the lads a fookin menace, if he bombs forward you get back and double up on the wee bastard with evra here. Put the fooker on his left cos when he shoots, he scores, and those bastards will riot"

Shackles... Very descriptive word. I don't see an iron device though, more a lecture with a warning and a serious fly catching open mouthed stern nod from his trusty pet Nev.

"Reet Gareth bale, forget this £70m price tag laddie, today you are facing tony hibbert, the lads a fookin menace, if he bombs forward you get back and double up on the wee bastard with evra here. Put the fooker on his left cos when he shoots, he scores, and those bastards will riot"

Class Haf!

More bullshit slating against Moyes with no proven results from Martinez yet. But it was funny as hell.

More bullshit slating against Moyes with no proven results from Martinez yet. But it was funny as hell.

Lets be fair Quinn, he's hardly earned immunity. He's been nailed on for that job since last year,

He's made out like he popped out for a pint at his local and the landlord just offered him a job behind the bar. He's had no intention of making sure we were covered and then gets involved in offering paltry amounts for our best player.

Yeah, I'll use his dithering, "oh shit, what do I do now I've been caught say on my hands" traits and enjoy it whilst its winding the Mancs up.

Serious stuff starts soon, so forgive my tedious piss taking. If it wasn't for the fact we are already looking like a team ready to do damage then I'd be a little more reserved.

And Moyes proved what exactly? trophies-No, Europe-sometimes, top 6 four out of 11 times at trying, on the money he was on we could have and should have done more imo.

I agree Martinez hasn't done anything yet and im wary myself what he can offer, but im sick to the back teeth of people on here making Moyes out to be something he's not. Look at ANY of the other EFC forums and they see him for what he is ie: a good manager. Yet on here you would think his record is better than Fergies the way some go on about him.

Edited by Simon

And Moyes proved what exactly? trophies-No, Europe-sometimes, top 6 four out of 11 times at trying, on the money he was on we could have and should have done more imo.

I agree Martinez hasn't done anything yet and im wary myself what he can offer, but im sick to the back teeth of people on here making Moyes out to be something he's not. Look at ANY of the other EFC forums and they see him for what he is ie: a good manager. Yet on here you would think his record is better than Fergies the way some go on about him.

that's rich with all the martinez fan boys on here

I did think that now Moyes was gone I'd stop having to read the same moans and praises about him in relation to Everton. Boy was a I fucking wrong! I'm reading about him even more.

Did Martinez hire Moyes as his number two without me realising it?

I don't think so. He's the Manchester United manager so please, for the love of God, stick to talking about him as the MANCHESTER UNITED manager and not the EVERTON manager. 11 years was long enough to do the same fucking dance and now he's gone you're still doing it and you're annoying the shit nuggets out of me.

Thanks.

This was my point yesterday when it was being suggested he has a part to play in the Deulofeu transfer. He's gone now, why can't some people move on from it

I'd take £10 million for Jelavic on the basis that we re-invest that on a £10 million striker that can score in the Premier League for us. In other words, I don't want Jelavic to go because I think he can start scoring again but if he does then I wouldn't want us to spend the money here and there and Kone on his own doesn't get me excited.

Another example of a player that does well and appears proficient in a lower league, but simply can't quite adjust or cut it at the highest level of premier league soccer. Would be a little sad to see him go, as there is potential there, and he did go on a run for us when first arriving, but was never quite able to replicate that consistency. Ten million pounds, shillings and pence, would seem a fair return for a player that some may have become a little frustrated with, but you would hope in your heart of hearts, that he could stay on a while longer, rediscover his form of before and start going on the goal trail once again, but you have your doubts.

I did think that now Moyes was gone I'd stop having to read the same moans and praises about him in relation to Everton. Boy was a I fucking wrong! I'm reading about him even more.

Did Martinez hire Moyes as his number two without me realising it?

I don't think so. He's the Manchester United manager so please, for the love of God, stick to talking about him as the MANCHESTER UNITED manager and not the EVERTON manager. 11 years was long enough to do the same fucking dance and now he's gone you're still doing it and you're annoying the shit nuggets out of me.

Thanks.

:yellow CARD: