IGNORED

The arse

Finn balor

A win would have been lovely, and certainly wasn't a pipedream, but I think realistically we have to be very content with four points in two away matches against Man U and Arsenal. We've shown that we can compete with the big boys, and perhaps even outplay them for long stretches. Let's hope that they can now live up to the other end of the spectrum, which is to put away lesser teams. Getting results like this will mean nothing if we put together shitty games against the Aston Villa's and Norwich's (no disrespect) of the table.

what a match!!! i thought howard, deulofeu, barkley, barry, and the back 4 had a great game. what a stinger from gerry! so glad we came back with intensity after ozil scored and were able to draw. i thought we were the better team and should have gotten all 3. i'd like to see pienaar sit next game, he was off tonight giving the ball away constantly and making terrible passes. gerry needs to start now as well. great match and the 1 point well deserved.

we have the belief now and no team scares us. we are looking tenacious and aggressive and i love it.

What a bloody game, felt heartbroken after that Ozil goal (offside on the cross maybe, was really close) but then Deulofeu came in and changed it all! 7 out of 9 points in the last 8 days where we played both Man U and Arsenal away? I'll very happily take that. Having said that, hope the boys get a good break this week and like thoward said, are ready to play next weekend against Fulham, a game where we simply have to win.

Sin Miedo!

With McCarthy suspended, I'm hoping for:

Howard

Coleman Jagielka Distin Oviedo

Barkley Barry

Deulofeu Mirallas Pienaar

Lukaku

yeah maybe gerry in the middle instead. also i don't want to see osman start anymore, with gerry, kevin, barkley, and lukaku we have serious pace and attacking threat, we need to utilize it.

Still can't see why people are putting on Pienaar lol. He still ran the game for 75% of the match and occasionally gave the ball away in the last third.

Barkley gives the ball away on the half away line twice and they counter but we don't notice it?

I don't think people appreciate pienaars ability on the ball and his lovely first touch.... Luckily the man that counts does.

Would love to see some stats on him.

But overall a great effort from the boys. Going to miss McCarthy next week.

Jerry with another great cameo.

Barkley had a strange match, great for most the match, still having thosee moments though.

Defense looked resolute today.

Timmy saved us a few times.

But on chances we deserved a point.