IGNORED

The arse

Finn balor

Sill high after last night but another game is on the horizon although they are the form team don't think arsenal are as good as people are making out. Midfield is definatelty the key here, we win that battle we win the game. Wenger rested a couple last night which is showing us respect but I would start gerry and get them on the back foot from the off. I'm going for 1-2 lukaku with the opener and Kev with the winner

I think this might just be one game too far. The players coped well after the Liverpool came in coming down from a high but for them to do it twice in such a short space of time is going to be difficult to do mentally more than anything.

I think it will be the same starting 11 although Pienaar looked knackered at the end last night so maybe Deulofeu in for him?

If there's any team other than villa who have already done it, who can beat these with counter attack prowess, then it's the blue men... I think if we soak it up and break fast like we have been doing then we could have this one in the bag. There tippy tally out side the box gives us a good chance to expose them this way.

I too am not convinced they're as good as advertised, although they're obviously a strong team in fantastic form. The latter part is what is important - form. It doesn't matter if they're playing above themselves because they're still attaining that level for now.

Ramsey sort of embodies Arsenal as a whole - very talented, but you get the feeling he/they are playing above themselves and will start to simmer down and hit a difficult patch later in the season.

I fancy you to get a draw, but you'll have to play very well.

We've showed this season we can break quite well (Unlike previous seasons)
Arsenal back 4 really don't have any sort of protection from their midfielders. I think we'll have quite a few 3/4 on 2's and a couple of right decisions/balls and we'll get a goal. I do however think this one may be a little out of our reach and we'll record our 2nd loss of the season.

Key players imo are Howard, Jags and Distin. Probably Coleman, Oviedo, Barry and McCarthy too. This is going to be a tough one. Havent seen Arsenal this good since the Henry, Viera and Ljungberg days.

We might just nick a point but I think we will get beaten by a couple of goals. 3-1?

Our next run of games look very winnable so a drawer would be a great result to keep the momentum going but I really do fancy us tomorrow and I think playing Gerry from the off will give them a lot to think about

My grandfather was born in the shadow of Highbury and loved Arsenal, so I've got a soft spot for them. Still, I hope we fucking win, but a loss wouldn't pain me as much as any other team.

Also, just had the leave pass stamped by the missus so I'll be down the bar watching this for once watching it once.

Unchanged....Flamini not starting is a surprise.

Howard, Coleman, Oviedo, Distin, Jagielka, Barry, Barkley, Pienaar, McCarthy, Mirallas, Lukaku.

Robles, Heitinga, Jelavic, Deulofeu, Naismith, Osman, Stones

Szczesny, Jenkinson, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Ozil, Cazorla, Giroud