IGNORED

The arse

Finn balor

Apart from not being dead :P.

You catch my drift, it's like he was formed from the frustrtations of Evertonians, he has his finger right on the pulse. I have found it difficult to pick any faults with him so far, really I haven't got anythingwhich is rare for me. His subs are just perfection, tactics, press interviews, motivation, respect... he is awesome.

You catch my drift, it's like he was formed from the frustrtations of Evertonians, he has his finger right on the pulse. I have found it difficult to pick any faults with him so far, really I haven't got anythingwhich is rare for me. His subs are just perfection, tactics, press interviews, motivation, respect... he is awesome.

Remain cautious though - he's a fantastic young manager but he will hit a rocky period, it's inevitable in football. It's still early days and how he responds to his first difficult patch will be interesting.

Edited by Nikica

Remain cautious though - he's a fantastic young manager but he will hit a rocky period, it's inevitable in football. It's still early days and how he responds to his first difficult patch will be interesting.

That is exactly my thinking as well, don't want to be a pessimist but managers have rocky patches through the season. West Brom are in one at the moment but will be interesting to see how they come out of it. Also United they are struggling but being champions and they should bounce back. We are full of confidence at the moment though.

That is exactly my thinking as well, don't want to be a pessimist but managers have rocky patches through the season. West Brom are in one at the moment but will be interesting to see how they come out of it. Also United they are struggling but being champions and they should bounce back. We are full of confidence at the moment though.

West Brom's "rocky patch" is better known as 2013.

Played 33, won 7, drawn 10, lost 16.....thirty-one points from thirty-three games; solid gold relegation form.

He did several times at Wigan - when a team with no depth hit terrible luck with injuries. What happened the season before last? They saved themselves at the end of the season by beating almost all of the top teams. Even when counted out by everyone, his team bounced back. Even last season, they would probably have survived if the FA Cap had been played at the end of the season instead of with critical games left to play.

Arsenal looked like a team that knew they were in a game yesterday, can't explain how proud I am to be a blue. This is what I expect from an Everton team - this!

What I feel now is the closest to 1984... For all of you who thought that I undervalued Moyes, I didn't I had him valued for what he was, its just unfortunate that too many thought that what we are seeing now was not possible with the right tactician. Moyes built a ferrari - he just didnt know how to drive the thing. Martinez is like Ayrton Senna.

Thats made me chuckle!

First even i had to admit that i thought " Damn Haf you have still managed to mention DM "

But then after i read the anology it all made sense.

Though if RM tunrs out anywhere near to the top as Senna did then i look forward to playing a south American team in the world club championship final in the next few years!

Bring on Flemengos or whatever they are haha!

Why aren't the highlights available in the UK yet?

"Highlights are available as soon as competition rules allow. For weekend Premier League games (Saturday or Sunday) this is midnight on the day of the game in the EU. Highlights are available worldwide from 10pm on the day after a weekend (Saturday or Sunday) fixture has been played."

Arsenal looked like a team that knew they were in a game yesterday, can't explain how proud I am to be a blue. This is what I expect from an Everton team - this!

What I feel now is the closest to 1984... For all of you who thought that I undervalued Moyes, I didn't I had him valued for what he was, its just unfortunate that too many thought that what we are seeing now was not possible with the right tactician. Moyes built a ferrari - he just didnt know how to drive the thing. Martinez is like Ayrton Senna.

Ha ha that's a brilliant analogy. I agree with you totally.

Walcott wasn't offside....he looked it but if you slow it down you can see he's level.

No idea where he thinks ours was off :dont know:.

Just watched it again, think your right.

Can't stand Arsenal or Wenger. Especially when he comes up with shit like this.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2520433/Arsene-Wenger-angry-Everton-equaliser-Arsenal.html

Had a nose at their forum... a few fans are humble enough to respect the game we took to them, some are just idiots who believe they should have won because they had better chances...

That brings us nicely onto us, from defence to midfield we are moving the ball beautifully, composure, movement, energy. When we get more patterns of play up front and the potential of maybe adding in another striker we have the potential to really challenge for top 4.

Still buzzing, from the Liverpool game all I wanted to see was a belief and confidence from the players that the Moyes shackles have been thrown off. In the games against Liverpool, United and Arsenal I think we have seen this. The team is ready to grow as a group of players who can achieve something special. It will be interesting to see if we can maintain this intensity against lower teams who may park the bus a little more. That is why I feel we started the season with 3 draws, plenty of possession but just not enough tempo and cutting edge... lets see what confidence can do for us.

Saturday was excellent and I don't want to be a naysayer but....

For all possession excellence in the 1st half we didn't have a single shot on goal. There is plenty to do still and I'm trying not to get too carried away.

Arsenal for a long time have been criticised for great passing football without end result.

I don't think that is us but we need to be mindful of it imo.

Saturday was excellent and I don't want to be a naysayer but....

For all possession excellence in the 1st half we didn't have a single shot on goal. There is plenty to do still and I'm trying not to get too carried away.

Arsenal for a long time have been criticised for great passing football without end result.

I don't think that is us but we need to be mindful of it imo.

Ah Sunday you mean.

In all seriousness the shot on goal stat isn't a major improtance as such, it was the manner with which we went toe to toe with Arsenal, another team would have been completely ripped to shreds by us. The fact is we controlled it... we didn't just try and stop them playing, we gave them something to think about.

It was a proper game of football and we were brilliant. Under Moyes I could see us losing that game quite heavily, Arsenal if you sit back and invite them will destroy you. I think RM has got a few managers worried - he doesn't care about reputation, he just wants to attack.

I would love to watch an Everton training session under Bobby.

Ah Sunday you mean.

In all seriousness the shot on goal stat isn't a major improtance as such, it was the manner with which we went toe to toe with Arsenal, another team would have been completely ripped to shreds by us. The fact is we controlled it... we didn't just try and stop them playing, we gave them something to think about.

It was a proper game of football and we were brilliant. Under Moyes I could see us losing that game quite heavily, Arsenal if you sit back and invite them will destroy you. I think RM has got a few managers worried - he doesn't care about reputation, he just wants to attack.

I would love to watch an Everton training session under Bobby.

you just want to see him in shorts

you just want to see him in shorts

I do love him, its true. I see him like a footballing Yoda "hmmmm, insult my players you insult me, attack we will" "11 years without away win? Try not, do or do not, there is no try" "Named must your fear be before banish it you can"

I do actually think he is destined for the pinnacle of the game, whether it be Barcelona or England manager, he has the credentials. First things first, get us back to the glory days - he can do it.

I do love him, its true. I see him like a footballing Yoda "hmmmm, insult my players you insult me, attack we will" "11 years without away win? Try not, do or do not, there is no try" "Named must your fear be before banish it you can"

I do actually think he is destined for the pinnacle of the game, whether it be Barcelona or England manager, he has the credentials. First things first, get us back to the glory days - he can do it.

I see him taking over as Arsenal manager personally, would suit them perfectly too. In about 20yrs if thats ok though...

Guest rusty747

Win the next 4 and that's 40 points from 19 games and real Champions League form. I feel it is so important to finish in the top 4 now that we have made such great progress. It will give us more money, make us more attractive to top players that we might want to sign or keep and allow us to keep the momentum going.

NSNO

Sin Miedo

Edited by rusty747

Guest rusty747

I do agree but its just so difficult to be sensible with al this positivity and Sin Miedo all over the place!

Way to go Bobby M

NSNO

Sin Miedo

Edited by rusty747