IGNORED

Spurs Away

Kev627

The ref was a massive difference. Look at Utd, them little decisions had the same team 20 more points at this stage of the season last year.

Was he?

So what decision cost us a goal or stopped us scoring one?

Want to see the pen appeal again, but other than that I can't think of any.

thought clattercunt was defiantly a homer but what cost us was shit concentration. What really fucks me off is why we sell jelavic replace him with another fucking loan player we can't afford permanently and have no one who can score a fucking goal. Naismith is shit absolutely unadulterated monkey spunk he does fuck all can't lead the line can't play on the wing or in the hole and when they were discussing selling jelavic (who scored yesterday) someone said don't worry that little blonde scottish cum bucket can fill in. I don't blame martinez I blame Bill cum face Kenright who even through has a chance of top four sells everything not nailed down. 40 mil in 20 out good business Bill you fucking spunk chewing pensioner

The ref was a massive difference. Look at Utd, them little decisions had the same team 20 more points at this stage of the season last year.

did he really make that much of a difference? their goal was a foul and quick free kicks are allowed..we take them too they just took a good one and caught us sleeping

the penalty..coleman is already going down..maybe that shouldn't matter but it's always going to influence the ref

clattenburg is a prick but he didn't stop us putting our chances away or getting the ball into the box..we did

Nothing wrong with Clattenburg so sack that off.

The missed opportunities cost us in the first 10minutes.

Barry placed the ball down for "their" free kick and turned his back on it!!!! Allowing walker a quick free kick. Awful from a seasoned pro!!! THAT cost us.

The performance on a whole wasn't bad. But I have serious questions over some of the impact players!

Barkley has been well off the pace since his toe injury. Absolutely awful, looks nothing like the hungry player in the first half of the season.

Pienaar has no legs at all. Getting past him is effortless at times.

Aiden Mcgeady (yes I know he is new) is meant to be a player who goes past people. His cameo role today was that of a shithouse. Expected much more at 1-0 down.

That really is game over for fourth. We are going to drop a lot more points! Cracks are showing!

thought clattercunt was defiantly a homer but what cost us was shit concentration. What really fucks me off is why we sell jelavic replace him with another fucking loan player we can't afford permanently and have no one who can score a fucking goal. Naismith is shit absolutely unadulterated monkey spunk he does fuck all can't lead the line can't play on the wing or in the hole and when they were discussing selling jelavic (who scored yesterday) someone said don't worry that little blonde scottish cum bucket can fill in. I don't blame martinez I blame Bill cum face Kenright who even through has a chance of top four sells everything not nailed down. 40 mil in 20 out good business Bill you fucking spunk chewing pensioner

Have a Yorkie.

No surprise that the game hinged on 2 poor decisions by Twatemburg

Free kick was taken 10 yards from where the foul occured and it was a nailed on penalty,

Think we can kiss goodbye to any lingering hopes we had of Champions League now, two 6 pointers against our biggest rivals and weve lost them both.

Disappointed Traore didn't get on when we were chasing the game, it looked like we could have played until next Sunday without scoring so itr was a bit surprising that he didn't give him a go

To be honest mate. I think it's Martinez who is holding the money back not Bill.

It's always been the same here. Transfer funds made via sales are available to the manager. It's Martinez not Kenwright

Everyone focusing on the freekick,more wind 20s earlier to watch Osman pushed off the ball. Where's the difference? Oh yeah, Clattenburg.

I don't like players going down early, I didn't think it was initially, but the replay shows a foot clearly taken, ref 10m away.

Was he?

So what decision cost us a goal or stopped us scoring one?

Want to see the pen appeal again, but other than that I can't think of any.

did he really make that much of a difference? their goal was a foul and quick free kicks are allowed..we take them too they just took a good one and caught us sleeping

the penalty..coleman is already going down..maybe that shouldn't matter but it's always going to influence the ref

clattenburg is a prick but he didn't stop us putting our chances away or getting the ball into the box..we did

Not just those decisions though. How many times did he stop our momentum by wrongfully stopping play?

Everyone focusing on the freekick,more wind 20s earlier to watch Osman pushed off the ball. Where's the difference? Oh yeah, Clattenburg.

I don't like players going down early, I didn't think it was initially, but the replay shows a foot clearly taken, ref 10m away.

Nothing wrong with Clattenburg. The points were lost at that free kick!

This game wasnt that hard, pretty winnable....

Osman is good as starter player, we played decent at 1st half...so obvious we failing because Naismith isnt a 9, why not Vellios from the start? Hes not even in the bench....again why we sold Heitinga and Jelavic?? last match and this just appointed our obvious lacks.

pd: Overall ref was ok, bad timing subs...naismith,osman and piennar cant play more than 45min.

Edited by 2i0

Cant believe some people are saying Twatenburg is not to blame for that, he had two big decisions to make and got both wrong

One cost us a goal and the other denied us a penalty , how much more of an impact do you want him to play?

Fair enough we got caught sleeping with the free kick, but you cant just take a free kick from whatever area of the pitch you like

how much did we stop our momentum by standing there looking like fish at feeding time? this season goals against us seem to have kicked us up the arse...today we did fuck all with no urgency it seemed after they scored...got what we deserved for not taking our chances

It needed changing straight away!

Noticed we've been absolutely shite with Barkley on the pitch in the last 3 games aswell. If he's not fully fit. Stop fucking playing him he looks lost!

Nothing wrong with Clattenburg. The points were lost at that free kick!

did you see my point that we should've had a freekick for a similar challenge seconds before? Thats inconsistency from the ref which screwed us

Look, Barry and the 2 CBs should've known better but fact is ref made a wrong decision before their freekick and that's the route cause of the goal

Looking at the penalty again it's a pretty easy decision. Coleman would have fell over in any case. That made it an easy decision.

Goal was sunday league stuff.

Barkley needs to be benched for a while until he wants to fight for it more.

Sad to say but the three player we took off were our most effective players.

Cant believe some people are saying Twatenburg is not to blame for that, he had two big decisions to make and got both wrong

One cost us a goal and the other denied us a penalty , how much more of an impact do you want him to play?

Fair enough we got caught sleeping with the free kick, but you cant just take a free kick from whatever area of the pitch you like

It's up to our players to stand over that ball and not let a quick one get taken our mistake.

did you see my point that we should've had a freekick for a similar challenge seconds before? Thats inconsistency from the ref which screwed us

Look, Barry and the 2 CBs should've known better but fact is ref made a wrong decision before their freekick and that's the route cause of the goal

"Protect yourself at all times" a boxing quote I know but is relevant to this situation. We fell asleep.

Ultimately I blame Barry! He placed the ball for them and turned his back!!!

Matt hasn't got a point, he's using a referee for the reason of defeat. How original.

:rofl:

So I acknowledge the defensive cock up, but you ignore a freekick not being given for us then 10s later a very similar tackle is given?

That wasnt the only example where there was inconsistency, it's just one of 2 massive decisions. Little inconsistencies all game.

Edited by Matt

Points were lost by not utilising possession, giving the ball away by playing silly balls, trying to walk it in the net and silly fouls.

Clattenberg was fine. Coleman was already going down before Vapour reached him, 90% of the officials would have waved that penalty, not just clattenberg.

Not playing to our strengths, with weak passing at times and lack of urgency when in possession.

It was poor, but all our own doing.

The lack of testing oppositions keepers is starting to wind me up. So much play on the outside of opposition boxes but no real shots.

It's costing us. Its also why we're losing against the top teams because they take their chances. Possession is great...if you use it.

Next matches road to 4th position:

Crystal Palace - home

Chelsea - away

West Ham - home

Liverpool

Fullham - away

Swansea - home

Southampton - away

Tottenham

Newcastle - away

Norwich - away

Cardiff - home

5th place is ours due the Tottenham inconsistency...BUT pretty hard we can get the champions league spot...Liverpool's offensive fearsome is going to be hard to fight..unless an amazing Traore carrying us again like Lukaku did...