IGNORED

Spurs Away

Kev627

Good footballers have perfect technique.

Amazing footballers have spot on decision making.

This is why Mirallas will never be better than good, he's too selfish and it costs us.

Aside from that Naismith looks as if he is an actual striker!

It's amazing how Moyes damages players by putting them on the flanks, he isnt as bad as I always make out!

Osman needs to push on and keep getting in the right places, he will grab a goal if he carrys on in this way.

McCarthy and Coleman are also impressing, and out defending has been brilliant.

Spurs dont look out of this, but so far they've been extreamly isolated in our third of the pitch.

Coleman for me looks rusty and has been caught out or nearly so on a number of occasions. Unlucky not to be ahead after 10 minutes, then luck not to be behind after 20. Evened out after that, though I think we're conceding a bit too much possession and sitting a bit too deep. Dangerous to allow Erickson/Dembele to walk across the field 25 yards out as we are.

Would like to see Barkley, Gerry and that lanky lad at some point...but god knows where on this showing.

Probably at this pace, ossie and pienaar will tire first...

See how the second half plays out.

Get them warming up near the Spurs defence let them get in their head before coming on the pitch.