IGNORED

Best value season tickets

MC11

We're the second best value behind City!

And I still couldn't give a shit. The enjoyment isn't so much in the goals (obviously they're nice!). I don't need figures to tell me I'm getting value for money. Value for money is just getting to see Everton every other weekend.

Not making any point against you posting the figures, btw, Miguel!

And I still couldn't give a shit. The enjoyment isn't so much in the goals (obviously they're nice!). I don't need figures to tell me I'm getting value for money. Value for money is just getting to see Everton every other weekend.

Not making any point against you posting the figures, btw, Miguel!

and I envy you, and all you other lucky bastards that get to see our boys in the flesh. Hope you all cheer us on to a top 4 spot! Edited by Matt

• 3 months later...

I just hope mine works at the first game this year. It was an absolute nightmare when I got to the game and the light went red. Then I looked at the queue outside the main stand box office and realised Everton had fucked up.... Thousands of season tickets were duff!

Edited by MiguelCotto

I just hope mine works at the first game this year. It was an absolute nightmare when I got to the game and the light went red. Then I looked at the queue outside the main stand box office and realised Everton had fucked up.... Thousands of season tickets were duff!

I always go up the ground early first home game of the season for that reason.

Ours haven't come yet :(

Mine never worked last year either, worst was my 2 boys did, at 5 and 7 I'd obviously pushed them through first then I swiped mine and it went red! The look of panic on the kids faces was priceless :lol:

To add to this, I was lucky because the fella on the gate recognised us and let me in telling me to go in the week and sort it. Oddly, I received another season ticket on the Monday which worked fine ?

Edited by Paddock

Ours haven't come yet :(

Mine never worked last year either, worst was my 2 boys did, at 5 and 7 I'd obviously pushed them through first then I swiped mine and it went red! The look of panic on the kids faces was priceless :lol:

To add to this, I was lucky because the fella on the gate recognised us and let me in telling me to go in the week and sort it. Oddly, I received another season ticket on the Monday which worked fine ?

All broken ones were recalled mate.

Upper Gwladys, almost identical to where I was before, just two rows in front. Two pillars just about miss the pitch, so I'm happy with the seat.

You?

I like the upper gwladys, you get the overspill of the atmosphere from the lower without all the young guns tanked up (I'm getting too old for that and have 2 young kids)

Paddock Steve front row just after the halfway line closer to the Street End. Just infront of the disabled bays. Been there 3 years now. It's boss cos if any of the wheelchairs don't turn up they let my boys climb under and sit in the bay so they're literally right on the pitch.

We've had some touches there too, Distin came over and gave my youngest a little Everton ball once, he nearly passed out with star struck fever and Pienaar gave my oldest lad his drinks bottle once he was overjoyed and now takes it to his own football training and my oldest was asked to help with the Hillsborough tribute at the Palace game last season, he was made up. He shit himself at first, he's only 7 and it must be daunting but I coaxed him and he done it. When he came back from the middle he said "dad the noise is deafening how do the players hear each other when they 're playing" :lol:

I like the upper gwladys, you get the overspill of the atmosphere from the lower without all the young guns tanked up (I'm getting too old for that and have 2 young kids)

Paddock Steve front row just after the halfway line closer to the Street End. Just infront of the disabled bays. Been there 3 years now. It's boss cos if any of the wheelchairs don't turn up they let my boys climb under and sit in the bay so they're literally right on the pitch.

We've had some touches there too, Distin came over and gave my youngest a little Everton ball once, he nearly passed out with star struck fever and Pienaar gave my oldest lad his drinks bottle once he was overjoyed and now takes it to his own football training and my oldest was asked to help with the Hillsborough tribute at the Palace game last season, he was made up. He shit himself at first, he's only 7 and it must be daunting but I coaxed him and he done it. When he came back from the middle he said "dad the noise is deafening how do the players hear each other when they 're playing" :lol:

That is exactly what i like about it up there, not many dick heads (though people near me might say there is one).

Sounds like you've had a good time down there, memories your lads wont forget. I have great memories from being at the game with my Dad as a kid. I remember the Wimbledon game when everyone ran on the pitch, he asked me what was I doing still at my seat. He basically threw me towards to pitch from the lower bullens. Then after i dug a big part of the pitch up with my hands he took it home in his pocket for me. After about three weeks in a tray on my window sill it started to stink really bad. Great memories.

"I go the game" would have been "I go the match" for me.

Edited by StevO

That is exactly what i like about it up there, not many dick heads (though people near me might say there is one).

Sounds like you've had a good time down there, memories your lads wont forget. I have great memories from being at the game with my Dad as a kid. I remember the Wimbledon game when everyone ran on the pitch, he asked me what was I doing still at my seat. He basically threw me towards to pitch from the lower bullens. Then after i dug a big part of the pitch up with my hands he took it home in his pocket for me. After about three weeks in a tray on my window sill it started to stink really bad. Great memories.

"I go the game" would have been "I go the match" for me.

Yep, me too. I remember my first game like it was yesterday. I had snuck off to Chaffers playing fields to play football with my mates (I wasn't allowed that far at the time) and my dad came walking across the fields towards me. I remember thinking "oh fucking hell I've had it now" and him shouting me and saying "c'mon we're going the match (not game is right) I couldn't get off that field quick enough. We played Birmingham and Drew 1-1 O Keefe scored a 20 harder. We were in the old Enclosure and I remember thinking the noise of all the seats snapping back when everyone stood up in the main stand was thunder :lol:

From that to catching the ball at the Fortuna Sittard game and getting mud on the sleeve of my jumper and refusing to let my mum wash it, Rotterdam, the memories are too many to list. He's nearly 80 now and just point blank refuses to go, I've tried loads of times to coax him to just come one more time but he's not "giving those overpaid pre madonnas any money" the fact I would be paying for his ticket is lost on him but I wish he would just come once more he hasn't been since it went all seater but I doubt he ever will.

Nostalgia eh :)

Yeah I don't really understand the "I go the game" thing either tbh. I'm from Oxford, is this a Northern thing?

It's more of a dig at Liverpool. Nev. if you live in the city you get used to hearing gob shite Liverpool fans spouting absolute shite that wouldn't know their. Way to Anfield never mind go to watch Liverpool and also the big Scandinavian and out of towners that follow them. Whereas a lot of Everton fans go the game from within the city hence the phrase "we're Everton fans we go the game that's what we do"

Brutal truth is it's a retort to the Kopites because they ram their success down our throats and the only thing that can be asked back is "do you go the game" a lot of the time the answer is no so they're told to shit up as they don't even go the game (i call it the match personally)

Thats a brief explanation anyway mate