IGNORED

Southampton vs Everton

shiva

MOTM early doors. Mgeady. Everyone else has been pathetic. Every chance we get we blow it. And we criticized moyes for blowing big games. Club mentality not manager mentality. Well do what we DoD after the palace game and beat city next week giving the title to the shite. It's too hard to keep watching. Fucks too many of my weekends up.

MOTM early doors. Mgeady. Everyone else has been pathetic. Every chance we get we blow it. And we criticized moyes for blowing big games. Club mentality not manager mentality. Well do what we DoD after the palace game and beat city next week giving the title to the shite. It's too hard to keep watching. Fucks too many of my weekends up.

Naisey for me, Mcgeady close second.

Again, the only one who worked hard today.

He's our best player. Pace, direct hungry. This proves how undynamic we are without him. Let's sell hi met Haf!

He's a good player and we do miss him but our best? Really?

Better than McCarthy, Baines, Coleman and Naismith? Nah not for me. Well keep him because not many teams will offer anything for him.

Pienaar is our best player and without him we are only half the team.

Behind him we have Jags, Tim and Baines.

As shite as he's been we can only blame ourselves here.

No doubt about it, we have done fuck all this half. Having said that, Southampton hasn't either and it feels like we never get breaks from officials when we need them. Shouldn't rely on them but we usually don't, rather we have to play against them all the time

He's a good player and we do miss him but our best? Really?

Better than McCarthy, Baines, Coleman and Naismith? Nah not for me. Well keep him because not many teams will offer anything for him.

Pienaar is our best player and without him we are only half the team.

Behind him we have Jags, Tim and Baines.

He's better than all of those.