IGNORED

Southampton vs Everton

shiva

Do you really think Spurs will finish above us? We will will take points from the final 2 games. No doubt about that!

I'm.not gonna argue with you for the sake of it, go pick an argument with someone else.

If you can't see that with two matches left, one of which is against City.. And a team three points behind us, that there is a chance of us not making fifth then I cannot help you!

Not sure why you seem such am angry person Mig, but take football for what it is.. A divider of opinions!

I'm.not gonna argue with you for the sake of it, go pick an argument with someone else.

If you can't see that with two matches left, one of which is against City.. And a team three points behind us, that there is a chance of us not making fifth then I cannot help you!

Not sure why you seem such am angry person Mig, but take football for what it is.. A divider of opinions!

I wouldnt say the lad was angry at all. Some people on this forum just don't take to opinionated people. Don't know why they go on forums.

I'm not after an argument. I'm just saying stop worrying about Spurs. I for one think if we have either Jags or Distin back we'll turn City over and we'll take all three points at the KC.

I'm not after an argument. I'm just saying stop worrying about Spurs. I for one think if we have either Jags or Distin back we'll turn City over and we'll take all three points at the KC.

I pray we don't have to worry. Maybe I'm going through the usual downbeat Saturday after a defeat, depressed, angry, disappointed that we didn't even fight.

I do think we will take something from city. And I think we will turn up against Hull too.

One of my closest friends is a spurs fan and I don't think I could take them catching us.

I pray we don't have to worry. Maybe I'm going through the usual downbeat Saturday after a defeat, depressed, angry, disappointed that we didn't even fight.

I do think we will take something from city. And I think we will turn up against Hull too.

One of my closest friends is a spurs fan and I don't think I could take them catching us.

They won't mate, they are so inconsistent and we will pick up points. We have to.

I think it's an unfortunate case of understanding what we have Romey. Our squad has been stretched to its limits domestically, we look totally knackered.

The league is the priority, top 4 is a jackpot that can enable us to buy 3 players to supplement a paper thin squad. I think we are going to miss out on that now.

I want to see us play in Europe but on a Tuesday or Wednesday, not Thursday and the players having 2 recovery days before facing fresh legged prem opponents.

It's not lack of ambition, it's the realisation that we don't have the squad strength to compete.

I recall our performances could have been better.

Let's be honest, we aren't going to play in Europa and finish 14th as a result. I do however think that we will lose 10 points or so if we have an extended run in it.

"If" RM is given the money to go and get 5-6 players then I would say bring it on. As it stands we have too much of our game based on McCarthy and Barry, they weren't at it yesterday, particularly Barry who looked goosed.

The debate about Europa? I think it's a good topic, interesting to say the least.

I feel the onltonly way to progress is being in European competition. Swansea signed Boney cause they were in Europe not cause their Swansea.

I feel it will be the same old season in years to come, just falling short due to lack of depth in squad. By any means necessary we need money pumped into the club. Any European encounter will be a start.

would have , should have, could have..... You'd be the greatest manager of all time after the game. I see there was no post from you at the beginning of the game mentioning these points.

I hope they play the way you suggest.

I fear as Delu is the only genuine wide man he will swap flanks and Barkley will play as he did against Man Utd as a limited winger, which nullifies his talent.

Easy, far to easy.....

As for Europa I agree with Brett, being in Europe is a sign of progress, increases our profile abroad and gives us better access to players like Boney. With our focus on youth I am sure RM will want youth playing the cups, freeing up players for Europe.

Edited by London Blue

It will be harder as both poxchester and spurs improving. I believe that we will have more money to spend, both from the increase in TV revenue, money left from this years dealings, and the money from our finish.

We know we have some good academy players that RM will give a chance to, and that we will be a good prospect for top European clubs to send their players on loan.

Unlike Davey Roberto seems very confident / decisive in the market and I am sure he will re-equip the squad this season.

What's the difference in cash we receive from an improved final standing in the league? Putting aside Europe, how much more cash do we receive for finishing fourth versus fifth or sixth or seventh?

If I remember correctly, its roughly 1m quid for each place based on standings, at least it was for last season.