IGNORED

Southampton vs Everton

shiva

Joke of a performance. Southampton weren't even that good, we were just gash. Nothing in the final third what so ever.

Champions leagues gone now. Think the thinness of our squad shown today. Not just because of the players missing but we haven't had the ability to rotate in CM or CF all season but teams around/above us have.

Just looking forward to next season now.

Only cotto would bring up mirallas in a game where he was unfit to play. It's getting slightly daft the way you rave over him. On his day he is like Gerry and lukaku, you wonder why he can be so brainless other times. YouTube player.

Let's sell him and be left with goals from your favourites Barry and McCarthy who were both the toto cause of a very poor performance. Dominated in the middle of the park. No build up play useless today

Wouldn't worry about Man U, it's Spurs who could be three points behind at the end of today.

True but I was looking from the perspective of missing Europe all together. Maybe the players will play inspired with Giggs filling in. Ah I'm just being an Everton fan and being pessimistic about this shite performance, sorry about that.

Naismith has done a couple if good things this season but with him in the first team it shows we are struggling for a squad. Can't really complain too much about the season as we have been very good. Conclusions I would draw lukaku is not worth spending a fortune on delefour is a one trick pony maybe Baines is not as good without piernar. We have done well to get this much out of such a thin squad and love barley and stones becoming first team but by god do we need to spend some money just to keep the squad at this level. Man U will be better next season so spurs it's a shame but this opportunity to get 4th won't come up next season.

If you think we should sell him I suggest you flush your head down the toilet. :)

I don't think we should sell him at all.

Just don't rate him as highly as you do.

I was merely pointing out that if he is THAT good then we should be expecting some big bids come the summer.

Personally I would rate him a 12m player.

He should be a first teamer for us, but don't think he's anywhere close to our best.

True but I was looking from the perspective of missing Europe all together. Maybe the players will play inspired with Giggs filling in. Ah I'm just being an Everton fan and being pessimistic about this shite performance, sorry about that.

I think if Spurs go above us that's it, we're out altogether.

Would be the worst ending to a season ever for me.I would be sick!

What do I not see that other ppl see with Naismith. Hard worker but my honest option is he is a championship player I am embarrassed he gets in the team. Why did he take Barkley off at half time.

Movement, intelligence, effort and effectiveness.

Barkley was ineffective again and no effort whatsoever. He needed to go off.

Barkley is in danger of fading away at the moment. Neutral fans don't rate him anymore. I love the lad but can't understand why a lad his age doesn't seem to have any hunger.

What do I not see that other ppl see with Naismith. Hard worker but my honest option is he is a championship player I am embarrassed he gets in the team. Why did he take Barkley off at half time.

My thoughts exactly but am gonna stay out of this one cause if iI have an opinion on naismith iI get abused. All I will say is if your not going to play him up top as lastan then don't play him at all cause he is too ineffective

My thoughts exactly but am gonna stay out of this one cause if iI have an opinion on naismith iI get abused. All I will say is if your not going to play him up top as lastan then don't play him at all cause he is too ineffective

He is like aspas for liverpool or amieobe for Newcastle. The only difference is with these type of players, other clubs know wwhat games to play them. The choice of squad is just not big enough yet. Correction, the choice if quality.

I don't think we should sell him at all.

Just don't rate him as highly as you do.

I was merely pointing out that if he is THAT good then we should be expecting some big bids come the summer.

Personally I would rate him a 12m player.

He should be a first teamer for us, but don't think he's anywhere close to our best.

Well I don't rate him below anyone in the side. Game of opinions and we missed him today along with Distin.

mcgeady needs to start, gerry needs the bench. naisy needs the bench again. and barkley needs a full 90 minutes to get his confidence back and to play his regular position, ACM, not wing, not deep.

also i miss pienaar more every match, i'm the only one saying it, but without link up play, baines is an island. he was available for passes every time gerry had the ball, and none went to him, and osman drifts inside thinking he's ACM so not much happens there either. mcgeady linked up with him and go figure that was our most dangerous possession when he put it in the box. coleman is fine on his own, baines is not, we need to recognize that and utilize it.

man city is going to be a whopper of a match, i hope we are up for it.