IGNORED

Summer 2014 Transfers

Would have been excellent backup for Coleman, and he would had gotten plenty of games with us being in Europe.

So he's a right back? Didn't know so googled him and I've just picked myself up off the floor after laughing at his haircuts. Won't get much game time ahead of the Kyles I wouldn't think, unless they offload Naughton. Strange that Walker was the makeweight in the deal when Spurs nipped in ahead of us to sign them both and he's now the main man.

So he's a right back? Didn't know so googled him and I've just picked myself up off the floor after laughing at his haircuts. Won't get much game time ahead of the Kyles I wouldn't think, unless they offload Naughton. Strange that Walker was the makeweight in the deal when Spurs nipped in ahead of us to sign them both and he's now the main man.

He's staying at Seattle on loan anyway, Mike.

He's had some atrocious haircuts! After pace, it's what I think of next.

I'm glad he's wised up (slightly).

Shane Long completed his move to Southampton:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28793761

Hull bought him for 6mil and manage to sell him for double. He wasn't that good last season, he had moments but not worth 12 million anyway.

He wasn't even worth what Hull paid for him in the first place. Hull have done unbelievably well with that.

He wasn't even worth what Hull paid for him in the first place. Hull have done unbelievably well with that.

Without a doubt they must be laughing their bollocks off, they only signed him last window as well didn't they? Strange to sell him so soon but for 12 million you can't blame them. Southampton are mad paying that for him. Another player you get commitment and effort from but not a great deal of goals in return.

Shane Long is overrated as a goalscorer but he runs his socks off!

Very good in the air, strong, holds up play very well. If he added goals to his game he has the potential to be very good.

Lets be honest Diego Costa became what he is after adding goals.... Not comparing him but lets just say they are very similar in work rate and physicality.

He's a young Kevin Doyle.

Meant to give you green Rom! Yes a perfect comparison. Strange they both played at Reading. But definitely very alike. When we drew 0-0 with WB at the start of last season I really did notice how hard Long worked. He closed the ball down all game.

Very good in the air, strong, holds up play very well. If he added goals to his game he has the potential to be very good.

Lets be honest Diego Costa became what he is after adding goals.... Not comparing him but lets just say they are very similar in work rate and physicality.

He's a striker and doesn't score enough. It's not good enough.

Guest blueboy122

Crystal Palacd sign Martin Kelly.

I thought he was a cracking player when he was first on the scene.

£2M is a bargain I think and could potentially be one of the signings of the season.

I think next year Palace might go down but I can see Kelly attracting some big clubs next year if he stays fit.