IGNORED

Summer 2014 Transfers

There is something really wrong with SSN reporting rumours and betting at the same time:

• 10:09
    Sky Bet give Birmingham a 10/1 chance of landing Ben Arfa, but Besiktas are the 4/1 favourites for his signature, while Lyon are 12/1 outsiders.
  • 10:03
    Sky Sports sources understand that there is no chance of Hatem Ben Arfa going on loan to Birmingham. The Newcastle attacker is reportedly attracting a lot of interest but he is not keen to play in the Championship.

Falcao to United on a one-year loan, with an option to buy. Total cost of the one-year deal is 24m - that's a 6m fee and 18m in wages. He'll be paid more than Rooney since his wages must be boosted - given that taxes in Britain are much higher than in Monaco and he expects to receive the same net amount. Known as the King of the Europa League, since he's had much success there.

Falcao to United on a one-year loan, with an option to buy. Total cost of the one-year deal is 24m - that's a 6m fee and 18m in wages. He'll be paid more than Rooney since his wages must be boosted - given that taxes in Britain are much higher than in Monaco and he expects to receive the same net amount. Known as the King of the Europa League, since he's had much success there.

£346,000 a week apparently. The word disgusting doesn't even come close.

I wonder how many articles there'll be today about how United have abused the loan system like there were for us last season...

Just had a nose at a gooners forum, Welbeck has them split as you would imagine. The more I think about it the more I think he is going to be a very good signing for them.

He is ideal for their system, he has great pace, can drop deep and link up play. If he gets a central role I just know the only thing he needs is a few goals.