IGNORED

Summer 2014 Transfers

Moses is crap. Never rated him.

Really? I think he's a decent player. I really really wanted him to join last summer. He''s the type of player I think would do well here, he would have been loved here and I think he is a confidence player. He's big and strong and knows where the net is as well.

Is that why we signed so few players, you think?

We focused on stability as well as bringing in new talent. Of course, if we had more funds, we would invest more in new players; as it is, we don't have the luxury of spending like there's no tomorrow. Personally, I think it was wise to sign Barry and Lukaku permanently as well as bringing in Besic and Atsu. It's all about balance.

Marcus Rojo is headed to United. They must be desperate now that Vermalen and Hummels said no. Rojo is a left back primarily but can play centre back as well. I'm guessing he'll be the wing back on the left and Shaw will be the Left CB? still doesn't make that team good.

The deal is Nani goes to Sporting on loan, so he's gone. Gain one, lose one, don't see that team getting any better yet.

Marcus Rojo is headed to United. They must be desperate now that Vermalen and Hummels said no. Rojo is a left back primarily but can play centre back as well. I'm guessing he'll be the wing back on the left and Shaw will be the Left CB? still doesn't make that team good.

The deal is Nani goes to Sporting on loan, so he's gone. Gain one, lose one, don't see that team getting any better yet.

Shaw's not a center back so not a chance of him playing there I don't think.

Ridiculously over valued player imo.

Shaw's not a center back so not a chance of him playing there I don't think.

Ridiculously over valued player imo.

yeah that makes it less clear than. rojo as left CB? shaw as wing back? ed woodward is a gift to every other team in the prem. he is the reason moyes got fired and i've read a couple articles that van gaal has been having some tirades and such at management due to no transfers and them being so cheap. the big boys barca, real, bayern just pay the top dollar buy out clause and are done with it, but man u is trying to wheel and deal which is how the vermalean deal fell through. the deal was agreed, and he wanted to go there. but they were being so skint and kept negotiating the fee that when barca came along he had to take it because he wasn't sure man u would ever get the thing sorted.

Rojo is poor from what I have seen of him so thats good news!

I like him you know Matt I think he'll do well there.

I've just never seen anything to get so excited about. He has odd flashes of brilliance here and there, but then so does Mirallas and you don't see him being sold for 65m! Just looks like United are buying big names without thinking things through.

I've just never seen anything to get so excited about. He has odd flashes of brilliance here and there, but then so does Mirallas and you don't see him being sold for 65m! Just looks like United are buying big names without thinking things through.

I think Di Maria is absolutely brilliant, but he's not really the right signing for United. He doesn't fit into the wingback system van gaal has been trying to implement and he doesn't shore up their back line, which is the obvious, glaring weakness.

Time will tell I suppose.

Hope you're right though :lol: