IGNORED

Summer 2014 Transfers

That was kind of my thinking; but it's not specified in the title so no problem.

Next year we'll call it "confirmed transfers" :).

Or...."100% nailed on, seen a picture of the bloke signing, confirmed transfers"

Should clear up any grey areas.

He wasn't going to be number 1 at Swansea either but I'm sure he could've found a club that would actually play him rather than him going for the money like he has done.

Exactly. He 's obviously had 3 choices.. Stay at Swansea and fight for his placd but grt splinters in his arse more than likely, sign for xpurs but defo get splinters in his hoop but get more money for said splinters or go somewhere and actually play but don't get paid as much. His choice speaks volumes about his character

With sigurdssson back and Michu off to Italy I think Swansea will have a good season. Gylfi is very underrated and bagged a lot of goals the past couple years. I think he and bony will link up well. With Davies gone I wouldn't be surprised if Danny rose gets loaned to Swansea. Probably be the last part of that deal.

Nah, Neil Taylor will just get his LB slot back now.

Southampton fans must be in bits, they've lost their manager, three players to Liverpool, Shaw to United, Calum Chambers apparently on the verge of joining Arsenal and Rodriguez would most likely be gone if he wasn't crocked for six months (so he'll probably be sold in January).

Very sad but I guess that's how the game is now.

On the flip side, they brought in a decent manager and close to 100m in transfer funds in sales alone. Emotions aside, they've done brilliant business and are preparing themselves for the long haul. Painful yes, but can't help but feel that this is ripping off the plaster (bandaid for our American friends) for the long term

Southampton fans must be in bits, they've lost their manager, three players to Liverpool, Shaw to United, Calum Chambers apparently on the verge of joining Arsenal and Rodriguez would most likely be gone if he wasn't crocked for six months (so he'll probably be sold in January).

Very sad but I guess that's how the game is now.

liverpool said to be in for Rodriguez and Arsenal for sure for Chambers but also Sneiderlin.

Question is: Will Soton even have a team next year? they'll need at least what 7-8 new players? They've signed 1 so far. Ouch.

Southampton have made some money in this transfer window but Southampton fans must be raging. Unless they make big signings then they are definitely doing to struggle next season. I feel sorry for them. I would be gutted if teams stripped us of our players.

agreed, i wouldn't be surprised if they go down. 7 of their players gone. 1 signed.

On the flip side, they brought in a decent manager and close to 100m in transfer funds in sales alone. Emotions aside, they've done brilliant business and are preparing themselves for the long haul. Painful yes, but can't help but feel that this is ripping off the plaster (bandaid for our American friends) for the long term

Preparing for the long haul? You do realise they are bank rolled by one of the richest families in Europe. They were preparing for the long haul by bring these lads through in the first place, not flogging them to the highest bidder. The sad thing is that I'm not sure where it will stop... They were the future of the club, those players could have stayed together for 3-5 more years yet with one going here and there but now they have all gone at once and they are going to have to a Spurs by bringing in several first team players who more than likely will never have played in the country, possibly not at this level and because everyone knows Soton have money coming out of their arsehole, they are more than likely to pay over the odds.

If they had gotten rid of Lambert and one other I would have agreed with you, but this is a joke and if they arent careful they will be in the shit. Luckily though, I do think they brought in a decent manager so that may be their saving grace.