IGNORED

Brendan Galloway

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Shame, he looked ok during his stint in the first team. But agree, better for all concerned now if he moved on. 

Agreed. Unsure if he hasn't fully shaken the injuries, but the last couple of loan spells have been fruitless. 10 games played between West Brom and Sunderland in the last 2 full season on loan.  It appears he is behind Robinson now as well, so I would say unless he really has a breakout of sorts this year, it's probably best he just a fresh start somewhere new. Tyias Browning seems in the same boat.

6 minutes ago, Ghoat said:

Agreed. Unsure if he hasn't fully shaken the injuries, but the last couple of loan spells have been fruitless. 10 games played between West Brom and Sunderland in the last 2 full season on loan.  It appears he is behind Robinson now as well, so I would say unless he really has a breakout of sorts this year, it's probably best he just a fresh start somewhere new. Tyias Browning seems in the same boat.

Galloway is not a left-back. I repeat, Galloway is not a left-back.

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Holgate is actually competent at RB. Galloway started off ok when played at LB but was very quickly found to be severely wanting in that position.

More so in the attacking aspect though. But I agree, he did a job but it was certainly only ever short term. 

I think Pulis and Sunderland have destroyed any confidence the lad had, and who could blame him. Very poor choices for a loanee

1 hour ago, Matt said:

More so in the attacking aspect though. But I agree, he did a job but it was certainly only ever short term. 

I think Pulis and Sunderland have destroyed any confidence the lad had, and who could blame him. Very poor choices for a loanee

I thought he was shocking defensively as well. He was constantly caught the wrong side.

• 1 year later...